• filter:
This deal has expired.

Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. 8 Cup Food Processor $24.99 Sears Earn $23.25 SYWP

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
additional deals:

Kenmore 4-slice Stainless Steel Toaster Oven  $29.99  Earn $15.30 SYWP
Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. 8-Quart Slow Cooker $24.99 Earn $23.25 SYWP
Kenmore 12-Cup Programmable Aroma Control Coffee Maker $29.99 Earn $20.30 SYWP
Kenmore Black 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker $29.99 Earn $15.30 SYWP
Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie $99.88 Earn $40.99 SYWP
NuWave Oven Brio 3-Qt. Air Fryer $106.24 Earn $41.06 SYWP
Kenmore 4-Slice Toaster Stainless Steel $29.99 Earn $20.30 SYWP
Kenmore Red 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker $29.99 Earn $20.30 SYWP
BLACK+DECKER CM1160B 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black $19.99 Earn $10.20 SYWP
Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. Retractable Cord 2 Slice Toaster $19.99 Earn $10.20

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Why does it no longer show how many points I'll earn when I review my order? It only shows how many points I can apply to this order...
I wanted to confirm I'll earn x points before I place the order.

rated:
how long on average does it take to get points in your account to be able to spend them on your next order?

rated:
pkp413 said:   Why does it no longer show how many points I'll earn when I review my order? It only shows how many points I can apply to this order...

I notice this as well, it doesn't matter which browser I use. I won't order when it's like this.

rated:
Shows on the product page, I don't remember it ever showing on the review page or your cart.

rated:
pkp413 said:   Why does it no longer show how many points I'll earn when I review my order? It only shows how many points I can apply to this order...

Sears (in their infinite wisdom) removed that feature.  You can try chatting with a customer service agent.  Chances are they will be clueless, but you might get lucky and get one who knows what you are talking about.  It is POSSIBLE for them to tell you how many points you will receive after taking into account redeemed points and coupons, but most of them probably won't be able to figure out how to do it.

Edit:  Be sure to tell them that you want this feature reinstated! 

rated:
javad said:   Shows on the product page, I don't remember it ever showing on the review page or your cart.
  You used to be able to see exactly what you were paying in regards to cash and points. You could change points applied on the fly, and see exactly what you would earn back in points as a result of that change. (see attachment)

rated:

FWIW, I did go ahead with the order and the points did post this morning. The bonus points earned for this purchase ($23) expire July 31, 2017.

rated:
Try ordering on your phone. I think the mobile site still shows it.

rated:
I'm only showing $11.25 back in points when in cart, on a laptop & on the app

rated:
rozzer said:   I'm only showing $11.25 back in points when in cart, on a laptop & on the app
  Mine only shows 299 points ($2.99) back.  deal not working, or is dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017