• filter:
This deal has expired.

Faded Glory Men's Relaxed Jeans + Tide Pod Value Bundle (31-ct.) $11.73 w/ In-Store Pickup @ Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (38.83kB)
Disclaimer
WalMart has the Faded Glory Men's Relaxed Jeans + Tide Pod Value Bundle (31-ct.) on sale for $11.73. You save 38% on this bundle! Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid $5.99 shipping cost otherwise, shipping is free on orders over $35. 

Additional Apparel/Tide Pods Bundles are also available listed below:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've been buying this 'bundle' a few times. It prices out at $7.76 ($2 off regular price) for the jeans and $3.97 ($5 off regular price) for the detergent. I'm not sure if you returned only one item (like the jeans) would you keep the other at the discounted price, because WalMart receipt doesn't show it as a bundle afterwards, just two separate line items. I might try returning one of the jeans and see what happens!

My local WalMart is pretty efficient now with the WalMart app. After I park the car I check in online and by the time I get to the pick up area (a straight line to the back, but nonetheless only 2-3 minutes from the entrance) they already have my item ready for pickup. The actual pickup process is slower because they have to open the box and verify you got what you ordered (which I guess they don't trust the employee to give you the right box, or the shipper to pack the right item!) but once you say yes, they scan it and you get a small receipt to go. In and out pretty quick. For me, it does give me another option past Amazon for smaller items (the stuff that's not Prime or is an add on item). Occasionally I do end up getting other purchases at WalMart, so I guess its a win win for them too.

rated:
Very valuable, informative post. Thank you very much. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017