• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Stanley PowerLock 25 ft. Tape Measure $4.88 in-store at homedepot.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Stanley PowerLock 25 ft. Tape Measure
$4.88 in-store
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-PowerLock-25-ft-Tape-Measure-33-425D/100019154

• Blade lock holds tape in place while taking measurements
  • Measures distances up to 25 ft.
  • 7 ft. blade standout simplifies single-user operation

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure why anyone with access to Harbor Freight would ever actually buy a tape measure.

tuphat said:   Not sure why anyone with access to Harbor Freight would ever actually buy a tape measure.
  Yuh, I knew exactly what you are talking about. 
​I ready to come back for the screw driver exchangeable head with this month coupon.

tuphat said:   Not sure why anyone with access to Harbor Freight would ever actually buy a tape measure.
I have four "cen-tech" HFreight brand tape measures I've gotten free over the years, and they work fine. But more often than not I use a nice one I recently purchased, as its tape is sturdier and less fragile. I'm not sure I'd pay money for OP's tape, as it's probably not much better than the free ones. Instead, I'd look at getting one with an MSRP of $15-25...

Spend actual money on a FatMax tape measure. As much as a tape measure can be a joy to use, it is.

The freebie HF ones bend a lot and require two people or patience for longer distances.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017