LG V20 US996 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked - LGUS996) - $449.99 AC FS @ Newegg

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

LGv20 (30.97kB)
Disclaimer
Newegg has the LG V20 US996 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked - LGUS996)  on sale for $499.99 - $50.00 coupon code "EMCSRERD5" = $449.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats the previous Best Deal price for this phone by $50. As with all unlocked phones, it is a good idea to research to make sure this phone will work with your carrier and in your area. 

• 5.7" (2560 x 1440) IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
  • 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core CPU
  • 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
  • 16MP + 8MP Rear Cameras / 5MP Front
  • Hi-Fi Quad DAC Audio
  • Removable 3200mAh Battery
  • GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable - Unlocked

• CDMA 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS / 800 MHz CDMA
    • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
    • LTE Bnads 2/3/4/5/7/12/13/17/20/25

• North American Variant/US Compatible LTE
  • Android 7.0 Nougat

ReviewDigital Trends 

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $479.00 from eGlobal Central. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hey OP, you might want to change your price in the title to show it's $449 not $499.

rated:
Verizon compatible?

rated:
I think its bunk for verizon.. missing bands 13 and 4 which is their LTE deployment.

rated:
jeffmd said:   I think its bunk for verizon.. missing bands 13 and 4 which is their LTE deployment.
  this phone is slower than LG G2 (first flagship G generation) for games. either its not optimized for Nougat android v7 or its under-powered.

rated:
It works for Verizon. I have the US996 on Verizon. You just need an already activated sim card and swap it into this phone. LTE and HD Voice both work without issues too. No need to even contact Verizon. This will not work for Sprint though.

rated:
Is it for sure it will not work for Sprint?  I need a phone specifically to work on Sprint until my contract is over, then would like to bring this unlocked phone to another carrier as needed.

rated:
hfactor said:   Is it for sure it will not work for Sprint?  I need a phone specifically to work on Sprint until my contract is over, then would like to bring this unlocked phone to another carrier as needed.
  You could call Sprint and ask them to check the compatibility list for the LGUS996. They might still give you a wrong answer but if they say it is on the list you should be good. Even if not it still might work they just don't have it on the list. You could ask them what 4G bands are in your area and cross reference it to 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 20 / 25.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017