45% Off any Dell Laptop or Desktop + Free Shipping - AC @ Dell Refurbished Computers

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished Dell OptiPlex 3020
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 45% Off any Dell Laptop or Desktop + Free Shipping  with coupon code "FATWALLET45".

Deal Notes: Excludes 7010 and clearance.

Deal Editor's Notes:  It should be noted that these excluded 7010 Desktops are priced so well that they are superior to many of the items in this sale. If they match your requirements they are very likely to be a better deal. I've selected a search containing these 7010 units I think are a good deal. They all have 3rd gen i5 quads in them with 8GB of RAM, 250GB HDDs and Win 7 Pro. They are $189.00 with free shipping.

For example you can get a Dell Optiplex 3020 Desktop w/ i5-4570 Quad, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, and Win 8 Pro on sale for $369.00 - 45% coupon = $202.95. The only advantages of this desktop which was one of the cheapest desktops with good specs that I found, is that it has a 500GB HDD and a 4th gen Quad processor as opposed to a 250GB HDD and a 3rd gen Quad, however they have Win 8 instead of Win 7.

Keep in mind that this example is an individual refurbished computer and will likely be sold by the time you click this link.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great timing. Wife's laptop broke and she needed a sturdy, low-budget replacement. Picked up a Latitude E6430S for $139 with the coupon code.

Thanks Fatwallet!

Deal was better  last week.  I-3 was $85 with free ship.

Nevermind...

yeah... agreed, deal was better last week... should have jumped on it then

Dell Latitude E6430S 14"
Intel Core i5 with 4GB / 500GB

$145.20

- - - in for 1

Your coupon is no longer available

We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017