HSN: $20 Off $40 w/ Visa Checkout

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HSN is offering $20.00 off your purchase of $40.00 or more with coupon code "179908" when you pay with Visa CheckoutCoupon is automatically applied when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed.

Visa Checkout is free to join and accepts most major credit or debit cards.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I get "The coupon code you entered was invalid."  I have to tell you I hate HSN.  I have tried making purchases MANY times.  I have never completed checkout because I've always had trouble with promo codes.

donrull said:   I get "The coupon code you entered was invalid."  I have to tell you I hate HSN.  I have tried making purchases MANY times.  I have never completed checkout because I've always had trouble with promo codes.
I'm sorry to hear that.  Did you select Visa Checkout before the coupon?? It won't apply unless it knows you will be using that to checkout

Thanks! I just used it on a new phone. You can't use the coupon unless you use the Visa Checkout tab.

Stack with $10 off $30 offer on Amex offers (if targeted) to get $30 off $50. Can use Amex with Visa checkout.
EDITED: Corrected math  

pitflyer said:   Stack with $10 off $30 offer on Amex offers (if targeted) to get $30 off $70. Can use Amex with Visa checkout.
  If it stacks, wouldnt it be $30 off $50?
The VCO will instantly take off $20 ($40 minimum met) leaving you with at least a $30 charge on the AM3X to qualify for the $10?

whats good in 40-60 range at HSN?

what phone did you get

You are right. Sorry, not good at math and it shows. Will update my post  

machinez said:   whats good in 40-60 range at HSN?

why don't you do a little research and get back to us? 

soulzeng said:   what phone did you get
  you could get this one for $80, i guess     samsung

comodosky said:   
soulzeng said:   what phone did you get
  you could get this one for $80, i guess     samsung  

Is this phone locked for TracFone?

Funny when reading those reviews, I the people were talking about the S8...lol

Pretty sure this is just an extension of the code first offered March 4?

Larryslug said:   Pretty sure this is just an extension of the code first offered March 4?

This offer comes and goes pretty frequently so you're probably right  

donrull said:   I get "The coupon code you entered was invalid."  I have to tell you I hate HSN.  I have tried making purchases MANY times.  I have never completed checkout because I've always had trouble with promo codes.
  Thats why you call them and place the order

First rule of fatwallet...NEVER call.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017