• filter:
This deal has expired.

Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer (BJE510XL)  $139.99 at newegg.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer (BJE510XL) 
$139.99
https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA1CW5AZ7333 

NeweggFlash has the Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer (BJE510XL) on sale for $139.99 with free shipping.

• 900-watt stainless-steel juice extractor
  • 5 Speeds - Hard Veg, Apple, Pineapple, Citrus, Soft Food - ensure optimal juice yield
  • 3-inch circular feed tube; backlit control panel; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Juice jug and froth separator, detachable spout, and cleaning brush included
  • Measures 16-4/5 by 15-1/2 by 10-1/4 inches
  • 3-year limited warranty

Compare at Amazon for $174.99 with 4.5/5 stars with 2,070 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just listed mine for sale locally last night, after clinging onto it for a few years and almost never using it. It does a terrific job of squeezing every drop out of fruit/veggies, but cleanup takes ages. Hand-scrubbing the bladed part and mesh screen is a nightmare. You will see pulp in your sleep. I've been hand-washing stuff for years but this thing is by far the most irritating thing to get completely clean.

If you're looking for something that juices great but requires a huge tub of elbow grease after every use, by all means consider this. My knowledge of juice extractors is (admittingly) limited, but surely there must be something lower maintenance out there that still obliterates produce.

rated:
While have been very tempted to buy a juicer, the only reason I dont buy it...  the clean up effort is not worth it. Its easier to buy from a local Jamba instead.

rated:
Bobthyferret said:   Just listed mine for sale locally last night, after clinging onto it for a few years and almost never using it. It does a terrific job of squeezing every drop out of fruit/veggies, but cleanup takes ages. Hand-scrubbing the bladed part and mesh screen is a nightmare. You will see pulp in your sleep. I've been hand-washing stuff for years but this thing is by far the most irritating thing to get completely clean.

If you're looking for something that juices great but requires a huge tub of elbow grease after every use, by all means consider this. My knowledge of juice extractors is (admittingly) limited, but surely there must be something lower maintenance out there that still obliterates produce.

whats ur substitution?

rated:
None. We had originally purchased a juicer in the hopes that it would help with my wife's gastroparesis, but the acid from the fruit tended to bother her reflux. It wasn't really worth it in the end. Store-bought juice is almost as good as what comes out of this machine, and without the huge cleanup required.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017