D-Link Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Router (DIR-865L) $34.99 + FS at Adorama

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

D-Link Wireless AC1750 DIR-865L Dual Band Gigabit Router, 1750Mbps Speed DIR-865L
Disclaimer
Adorama has the D-Link Wireless AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit Router (DIR-865L) on sale for $34.99 with free shipping.  

• Revolutionary 802.11ac speed - up to 1750Mbps, the industry's fastest wi-fi
  • Monitor your wireless network remotely through the myDlink Cloud app
  • Compatible with all existing wireless 802.11 b/g/n devices
  • Wall-to-wall coverage with built-in high-power amplifier
  • Easy network set-up through iPad or iPhone. Add devices at the touch of a button.
  • Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connectivity

Compare at Amazon for $47.20 with 3.6/5 stars based on 73 customer reviews. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I suggest looking at the review 1st, looks like a solid 3 star roter from Multiple sites..

looks like a troubled router.

Dilbertic said:   I suggest looking at the review 1st, looks like a solid 3 star roter from Multiple sites..
  Yes, bad/mediocre reviews on many consumer and expert sites. much rather have asus (t-mo) 1900 for $60 that pops up pretty often.

jayjay3636 said:   looks like a troubled router.
  ♪ Like a bridge over troubled routers..

Range isn't good with this router unless you live in a 900 sqft apartment. Use a range extender and it works very well. Resetting once a month for me.

Beware Adorama! Their return policy is one of the WORST I have ever seen. Not only do they make you pay for return shipping they will charge you for the cost THEY PAID to ship the item. You are better off buying it elsewhere.

Kandykornhead said:   

Good one! And the bridge terminology is right in line with routers as well! 

amhidogha said:   
Kandykornhead said:   

Good one! And the bridge terminology is right in line with routers as well! 

I saw what I did there.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017