Fila Men's Headway 6 Trail Shoe for $21.99 w/ fs @ eBay

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fila Men s Headway 6 Trail Shoe | eBay
Disclaimer
Fila via eBay offers Men's Headway 6 Trail Shoe for $21.99 w/ fs. Cool for running.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fila-Mens-Headway-6-Trail-Shoe-/32244237...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Old school memories

I've been looking for a running shoes! I've had a Nike
, Asics, new balance but never had Fila. Are they good??

I find these shoes very comfortable hiking on easy terrain that doesn't require hiking boots and for occasions when standing a lot. I am not actually a trail runner but for walking and hiking they are also very comfortable. thanks for share!

Look interesting to try out but they sure don't tell you anything about the shoe. Saw others I like too but no idea what the differences are?

Also thought strange
"we do not accept returns or exchanges"
but
"Please note than an $8 restocking fee is applied on all customer returns. "

Wanted to know since not sure the size I need? Usually get NB 2E wide

If you wear 2E (W) or wider, then you ought not buy M in athletic shoes. They are not as stretchable as most dress shoes are.

I wear a size 14 and made the mistake of ordering a pair of Fila's. They run REALLY small. Like the realm of a big 12 or small 13 when they were marked as a 14...

Ordered yesterday and just got the cancellation email.

I love these shoes, having initially purchased at Kohls for $30, and then at Costco for around $24 last summer. Have worn someFila cross training in past too (they're just Meh as wasn't impressed with build quality.) Having also bought Asics and New Balance in past, I got tired of paying a bundle just to tear up the shoes from just wear walking the dog or wearing to work. I expected far better for the price premium on those. As for these Fila shoes, with every other day wear, I've gotten over 6 months use of them and about to move them to my yardwork shoes and start a new pair. Lightweight, good support. Some folks have sizing issues, but I find them true to size. If you've never worn Fila shoes before, find out who may sell the brand locally and check them out for sizing/fit purposes, and then grab a pair online. Can't beat the price. I ordered these last month, and again today figuring why not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017