Roku Ultra 4K Bundle $79.95 FS @HSN

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HSN offers the Roku Ultra 4K HDR Streaming Media Player, model no. 4640R, together with a 4.8-Foot HDMI Cable and Streaming Fun Pack Essentials Voucher for $99.95. Check out with Visa Checkout and it falls to $79.95.

Deal ends TODAY.

The Ultra streams 4K HDR UHD content from Hulu, Netflix, and more on compatible 4K HDR UHD televisions. (Note that 4K content won't be available on all channels.) It also comes with an advanced point-anywhere remote with voice search and a lost remote detector. Other features include a quad-core processor, 802.11ac wireless, Ethernet, microSD card slot, USB, HDMI, and headphone jack. The voucher includes Sling TV Orange 1-month service, Daily Burn Premium 3-month service, Qello Concerts Online 1-month service, and PlayOn Plus Online 3-month service.                     

Member Summary

Roku
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your post says this ends on the 10th, but the HSN site says this ends tonight. Thanks.

Yup, my bad. Updated.

Still waiting for the DTV Now app for the Roku.

According to HSN's TS calendar it will be the Today's Special on Friday. So it will be this price again.

https://www.hsn.com/content/VIP_Calendar/185

Rowan said:   According to HSN's TS calendar it will be the Today's Special on Friday. So it will be this price again.

Thank you!

another 10 off with amex offer of 10 off 30 ymmv

Awesome deal!  For those voucher free trials, slingtv etc. that come with this.  Do you need to cancel those services before the trial periods end to prevent being charged?

Thanks for the info.  I might try & cancel my original order & re-order using my AmEx card.

jdcampbell24 said:   Awesome deal!  For those voucher free trials, slingtv etc. that come with this.  Do you need to cancel those services before the trial periods end to prevent being charged?

Yes. 

One trick is picking the highest level of serives for Sling or Vue, then cancel and subscribe again at a lower tier with the price you like.

Deal is alive for Fri.

is this the same model as the one selling at $69 at jet.com?

eljamesyu said:   is this the same model as the one selling at $69 at jet.com?
  It's the $129 version.

just worked for me...thanks

Rowan said:   According to HSN's TS calendar it will be the Today's Special on Friday. So it will be this price again.

I've never used HSN.  Do they often repeat deals?  I will watch for this offer again and set an alert. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017