Exclusive! HoMedics Perfect Steam (Refurbished) - $19.99 + FS @ TechRabbit

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

white (17.04kB)
Disclaimer
TechRabbit has the HoMedics Perfect Steam (Refurbished) on sale for $29.99 - $10.00 coupon code "FWSTE10" = $19.99 with free shipping.  

• Removes wrinkles from clothes up to 5 time faster than ironing does
  • 5 foot long hose provides maximum manuverability
  • Small, telescoping design allows for easy storage
  • 1500 watt output
  • SafeTouch cover

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products (for a new model) is $49.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Coupon code "FWSTE10" is not valid.

rated:
Coupon code "FWSTE10" is not valid.

rated:
code might be dead. I did the order and wow it arrived. That's 2 days shipping for free shipping price.

The one I got, everything looks great. I inspect the wheel where it likely to get some scratch if used and it looks clean. The pole did get a dent so make it a bit hard to "teleport" to it's full extend but not bad.

BTW, the picture on here is of another steamer. Not the PS280 model. Their website have the correct picture. Also their website didn't show the accessory at the bottom to pull the garment to stretch it out with the hanger on top.

I assembled everything and plugged it in. All works great.

Good deal.

rated:
I received mine today. I think "gently used" is the kindest description. A broken plastic hanger tab, and a nearly worn off label on the unit make me think someone returned it after using it to do clothing for an event.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017