• filter:
This deal has expired.

Amazon Prime: 6 pk of Seventh Gen Dish Liquid $6.30 plus tax

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Saw this deal over at SD, for Amazon Prime members only using Alexa.

Ask "Alexa, order Seventh Generation Dish Liquid" via your Alexa-Enabled device (Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, Fire TV, or Fire Tablet) to get the discounted price. total is $6.29 plus tax

Member Summary

f Seventh Gen Dish Liquid (8.43kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP!!!

This is a hidden deal!! If you go to the website and search alexa deals this does not show up. I even asked her what the deals were and listened to her rattle off the 12 deals she had and not once listed the Dish liquid.

However - when you ask specifically for the deal "Alexa, order Seventh Generation Dish Liquid" - BOOM - she has it "courtesy of Alexa" You save $11!! this is normally $18!!

Smoking hot deal! How many can you order a day? (This is bitter sweet because I just ordered a 6 pack of this last week and paid $18 - I will wait until tomorrow and see if they will refund me the difference -

rated:
Can you somehow specify the scent, or is it only the lavender?

rated:
iTEKdeals said:   Can you somehow specify the scent, or is it only the lavender?
  It is the free and clear.

When you ask Alexa she will tell you the scent. Last night she said it was free and clear.

rated:
$11 or $9, so the deal must be dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017