• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

HDX 27 Gal. Storage Tote in Black
$6.97
http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-27-Gal-Storage-Tote-in-Black-HDX27GONLINE-5/205978361

• Capacity of 27-gal
  • Snap-on, lockable lid Included
  • Made of Polypropylene Plastic

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
never never never do I get this deal. there is never stock.

rated:
I followed the link and put in my zip code. All of the stores in my area showed out of stock, so I called the closest one to me and they checked their inventory and have 186 in stock. Morale of the story....Don't believe the online inventory ....Make sure and call your local store. 

Thanks for the deal!!

rated:
Mine says 'Limited Stock' but they had a least a hundred. So 'limited' I guess. haha

rated:
this is the one day deal thing they're having for today. They stack these in palettes by the entrance aisle so you should not run out. I just got me 4 of them and plenty left.

rated:
HDX is a junk brand so don't expect quality. Their tools are terrible.

rated:
I bought several of these a few months ago.  I can tell you they are very good quality and Ive bought hundreds of storage boxes over the years.  I saw them at Costco today for 8.97.  One thing I like about them is that there is a hole in each corner so you can put zip ties through them and keep the casual snooper out. 

rated:
discover 5% on home improvement

rated:
Love these bins! Can't have enough. Picked up 3 while picking up my solar pathway lights from other deal. thanks.

rated:
Very cheap. I want to know is it waterproof?

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   never never never do I get this deal. there is never stock.
  177 in stock at my HD (Tampa, FL)

rated:
shows $11.97 at my HD

rated:
119 in stock here in Lady Lake. But they are $11.97...

rated:
It was a one day sale.

rated:
deal was only for yesterday april 6th... DEAD

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017