Milwaukee M12 Impact Driver Kit (2462-22) + Driver Bit Set (48-32-4403) - $88.28 (or less) AC FSP @ True Value

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2462-22
Disclaimer

48-32-4403
Disclaimer
True Value has the Milwaukee M12 Impact Driver Kit (2462-22) + Driver Bit Set (48-32-4403)  + any item to make cart $100 ($3.29 screw driver) on sale for $103.28 - $15 Off $100+ coupon code "APRIL15" = $88.28 with free store pickup. 

• Set Link: http://www.truevalue.com/product/M12-Impact-Driver-Kit-25-In-Hex-M12-Lithium-Ion-Charger/66363.uts?
  • Add-on Link: http://www.truevalue.com/product/Hand-Power-Tools/Screwdrivers/Screwdrivers/Round-Slotted-Cabinet-Screwdriver-1-8-x-2-25-In-/pc/5/c/75/sc/2573/111.uts?sortByColumnName=SortByPriceAscending

Deal Editor's Notes: Shipping was around $8 for me making it still less than the $99.99 the kit originally cost before coupon. Also you may be able to find an add-on item for less money, I just chose one that is very useful and can be worthwhile to have more than one of.

Deal Notes: Coupon is not valid on Weber or Yeti products. Coupon valid through 11:59 p.m on 4/11/17 in all U.S. continental time zones. 

Milwaukee M12 Impact Driver Kit, .25-In. Hex, M12 Lithium-Ion Charger (2462-22)

• Milwaukee Impact Mechanism Delivers 1,000 In-Lbs. Of Torque
  • 0-2,500 RPM For Increased Fastening Speed
  • On-Board Battery Fuel Gauge Displays Remaining Run Time
  • Includes:

• Two M12 red lithium batteries
    • M12 lithium-ion battery charger
    • Belt clip & carrying case

Milwaukee Shockwave Driver Bit Set, 18-Pc. (48-32-4403)

• Includes: 

• 1" Phillips Bit: P1 P2 P3
    • 2" Phillips Bits Power: 2 Each P2 P3 
    • 3-1/2" Phillips Bits Power: P2
    • 1" Square Bits: Sq1 Sq2
    • 2" Square Bits Power: 2 Each Sq2, Sq3,
    • 3-1/2" Square Bits Power: Sq2,
    • 1" Slotted Bits: Sl 3/16" Sl1/4"
    • 2" Torx Bits: T15 & T20
    • Shockwave Magnetic Bit Holder Case With Bulk Storage Container, Clamshell Packaging

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $108.99 from Jet.com. This is just for the drill set and cannot be discounted with the 15% coupon Jet does consistently.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

showing $129, and the link doesn't seem to work

often HD will have the drill & the impact for $100. for sure around the holidays (no help now), and typically fathers day, as well as sometimes on the site if you can catch it.

Also, the 1st gen of the Milwaukee bits are not good at all (silver portion of the shank means 1st). As in they strip quickly & cam-out way too much. Fine for light duty, but they won't last long. Their 2nd gen, denoted by-red shanks, are much better. Those or Irwin impact bits are excellent as well. The Dewalt 6" phillips #2 I have has held up well, so I'd have to include them as well.

edit: thanks for the fix.

MeIsCheap said:   showing $129, and the link does't seem to work
  Apparently our forum does not like those links. I've put them in for copy & paste. Sorry about the confusion. The Best Deal links should also work in a few minutes after they update.

The obligatory linkazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017