• filter:
This deal has expired.

50% Off any Dell OptiPlex 3010 Desktop - AC @ Dell Refurbished Computers - Starts 9AM

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
STARTS 9AM!!!

Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 50% Off any Dell OptiPlex 3010 Desktop  with coupon code "SAVE3010NOW". Shipping is free.

Deal Notes: Excludes clearance items. Valid 4/6/2017, 9:00 AM CST to 4/7/2017, 11:59 PM CST

For example you can get a Dell OptiPlex 3010 w/ i3-3220 (3.3 GHz), 4GB RAM, 250GB, Win 7 Pro for as low as $139.50 after coupon. 

If you would like a quad core i5 you can get a OptiPlex 3010 w/ i5-3470 (3.20 GHz), 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Win 7 Pro for $179.50 after coupon.

These are individual refurbished computers used for example purposes and are likely to be sold by the time you click these links.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — May. 29, 2017 @ 5:32pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
any codes for laptops?

rated:
worked for me thanks OP!

rated:
Almost purchased but couldn't use Dell gift cards. Was going to use as an extra server if I could use some of the gift cards received from past Dell orders.

Good deal if you are in the need.

rated:
gmani said:   any codes for laptops?

give it a few days

they are desperate to unload this stuff and it seems there are 1 or 2 "sales" each week.

browse around and find what you want and bookmark it so you can hit it fast on the next code release. edit: bookmark a few as these are sold one-by-one and not from a ... say .... quantity 10 inventory. So, if someone hits the one laptop you wanted... it's gone.  Try Again.

I still don't know why they are trying to sell this pretty old stuff instead of just donating it. 

rated:
I plunged and got the Optiplex 7010 yesterday. With i5-3570 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, and Win 7 Pro, for $189.

rated:
zenmaster2 said:   I plunged and got the Optiplex 7010 yesterday. With i5-3570 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, and Win 7 Pro, for $189.
  How'd you get this deal for the 7010? Is is still available?

rated:
Unfortunately, not at this moment. Their sales event goes in burst and every couple days there may be different type of sales going on.

Yesterday, we got 50% off using FATWALLET45 coupon code (now expired). However, this code didn't apply to the 7010s as they were discounted already.

They were selling the 7010s at $189 despite whatever spec it may have. Some has 2 GB RAM, most have 4 GB....but a few got 8 GB RAM.

Among those 8 GB, I found only one that was equipped with 128 GB. I suspected it could be an SSD unit due to the amount of GB. Traditional HDD would be either 250, 500, or 1 TB. So, I e-mailed the DFS Support and they said that even though they can't guarantee that it would be SSD...they highly suspect that it is because the spec listed on the Refurb Site is based on the result of scanner software.

rated:
zenmaster2 said:   Unfortunately, not at this moment. Their sales event goes in burst and every couple days there may be different type of sales going on.

Yesterday, we got 50% off using FATWALLET45 coupon code (now expired). However, this code didn't apply to the 7010s as they were discounted already.

They were selling the 7010s at $189 despite whatever spec it may have. Some has 2 GB RAM, most have 4 GB....but a few got 8 GB RAM.

Among those 8 GB, I found only one that was equipped with 128 GB. I suspected it could be an SSD unit due to the amount of GB. Traditional HDD would be either 250, 500, or 1 TB. So, I e-mailed the DFS Support and they said that even though they can't guarantee that it would be SSD...they highly suspect that it is because the spec listed on the Refurb Site is based on the result of scanner software.

Thanks for response. You got a good deal on that system.

rated:
This is a great deal

rated:
Just an update, I received the PC last Saturday and confirmed that it was SSD indeed. Just FYI to other deal hunters, when you spot and order a PC with seemingly SSD HDD based on the number of GB, you will receive your Serial Tag in your order confirmation. If you check the System Configuration for that serial tag, you may NOT see SSD configured. In my case, it was showing 250 GB SATA HDD. However, my PC did come with SSD.

rated:
seems a good deal, thanks OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017