• filter:

Advance Auto Parts: Carquest Wearever Gold Brake Pads + 2-Pack Carquest Rotors From $40+

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (43.65kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Advance Auto Parts : Carquest Wearever Gold Brake Pads + 2-Pack Carquest Rotors
From $40+
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/carquest-platinum-painted-brake-rotor-front-yh145582p/11395370-P?searchTerm=carquest+brake+rotor 

Advance Auto Parts is offering SpeedPerks Reward Members (Join Free HERE! ) Carquest Wearever Gold Brake Pads + 2-Pack Carquest Rotors on sale from $40 after $20 AAP Gift Card Rebate (bottom link) when you follow the directions below. Select Free Store Pickup.

1. Click HERE and add 2x Carquest Wearever Brake Rotors to cart
  2. Click HERE and add Carquest Wearever Gold Ceramic Brake Pads to cart
  3. Proceed to checkout

• VERIFY that your subtotal is $100+ to proceed

4. Apply coupon code "TRT41" for $40 Off $100+

• Must be a SpeedPerks Reward Member to apply promo code (Join Free HERE )

5. Proceed to checkout
  6. Your total after discounts should be $100+ - $40 off - $20 AAP Gift Card Rebate = $40+ with Free In-Store Pickup

Note: The $20 Wearever Rebate is valid through April 26, 2017, must be redeemed by May 26, 2017 and is limited to 2 redemptions per household. Purchases must be made in a single transaction.

More deals in the official Advance Auto Parts coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Ah yes, Advance Auto. The Bed Bath and Beyond of Auto Parts stores. theres always a coupon or mail in rebate. Or, you can just go to eBay or Amazon and find the part already discounted.

rated:
The rebate is for $10 per axle (two rotors and a set of Gold pads).
 Last month it was $30 ($15 per axle) for two rotors and the Platinum Prof. pads.

Get up to a $20 Advance Gift Card with purchase of Carquest Wearever Gold Brake Pads and 2 rotors (Purchases must be on same ticket). Limit 2.
Rebate Valid March 30, 2017 - April 26, 2017 Redeem By May 26, 2017

You can submit your rebate as soon as you place your online order. You do not have to wait until you pick up the order.
I placed my order and submit the rebate on the evening of March 3rd. I got confirmation of the payment last night. I usually get the cards within a week.

rated:
auto zone no longer lifetime
warranty for wear fyi

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017