• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Ferrero Rocher, Hazelnut (48-Count) - 
$11.46
https://www.amazon.com/Ferrero-Rocher-Hazlenut-48-Count/dp/B000KJVIOI 

Amazon has the Ferrero Rocher, Hazelnut (48-Count) on sale for $11.46. Shipping is free for Amazon Prime members or on orders over $35 for non-members. If you're not a member sign up for a free 30-day trial

A tempting combination of smooth chocolaty cream surrounding a whole hazelnut within a delicate, crisp wafer all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts. Perfect for holiday gifting, sharing, or indulging on your own.

According to Google ShoppingTarget has the next lowest price at $17.99.

*Update* ​Now Amazon is offering 25% Off Ferrero Rocher 48-ct. Hazelnut Chocolates when you purchase three packs. Add three (3x) packs of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 Count for $12.45 each to your cart and the price will automatically drop to $28.01 total. That's only $9.34 per pack plus shipping is free! 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
At last. My time has come.

Time to stock up.

rated:
Looks like the deal just expired after I completed my purchase however.

rated:
Love this, in for one. thanks op.

rated:
LillianMathew, when I ordered 5' ago there was 38h remaining on the deal. Don't know why you found it dead.

rated:
$11.46 is the lowest price in last 3 months. In for 2, thanks.

rated:
Good product. i love chocolate very much. If you like Ferrero Rocher, this is a great way to obtain a lot of them for the price of a few of them.

rated:
huangxuanastic said:   Good product. i love chocolate very much. If you like Ferrero Rocher, this is a great way to obtain a lot of them for the price of a few of them.
  I also like ferrero chocolate, because it always has coupon.hahha

rated:
Does it contain too much sugar. I want to buy some for my mom who cannot eat too much sugar.

rated:
What about the expiration date?

rated:
Like it, thanks

rated:
... OR... buy a jar of Nutella and some cheap wafers and you're done.

rated:
Now Amazon is offering 25% Off Ferrero Rocher 48-ct. Hazelnut Chocolates when you purchase three packs. Add three (3x) packs of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 Count for $12.45 each to your cart and the price will automatically drop to $28.01 total. That's only $9.34 per pack plus shipping is free!

rated:
I don't need 3 but...eh what the heck, I'm in! Thanks OP - my diabetes will hate you later.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017