• filter:
This deal has expired.

NEW INFO! Rite Aid 4/9-15 MM on Schwarkopf Hair Items a/MIR and PP/AC, Four Free Packs of Schick Razors ac/pp

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid  {4/9-4/15}
DEAL IDEA: FREE!
Transaction #1:
Buy 4 Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Care – $6.00 each
Subtotal: $24.00
-(2) B1G1 Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Product Get One Free, 4/9 RP #1, exp. 04/30/2017
Pay: $12.00
Earn 500 Plenti Points ($5.00, limit 2)
Submit for: Schwarzkopf Gliss Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment product at any retailer, and get the the purchase price up to $7.49 (depending on product bought) back via rebate check. Request must be postmarked by 12/31/17, Mail-In-Rebate, exp. 12/31/2017 (will receive $6 rebate)  http://schwarzkopftrymefree.com/ 

Transaction #2:
Buy 1 Schwarzkopf Ultime Hair Color – $9.99 each
Subtotal: $9.99
-(1) $3/1 Schwarzkopf Color Ultime or Keratin Color Hair Color Product, exp. Varies
Pay: $6.99
Earn 500 Plenti Points ($5.00, limit 2)
Submit for: Schwarzkopf Hair Color product at any retailer, and get the the purchase price up to $10.99 back via rebate check. Request must be postmarked by 12/31/17, Mail-In-Rebate, exp. 12/31/2017 (will receive $6.99 rebate) http://schwarzkopftrymefree.com/  
Submit for: $2/1 Schwarzkopf Color Ultime or Keratin Color Hair Color Products (valid at Select Retailers), Checkout51 Rebate, exp. 04/12/2017
as low as FREE + $6.00 money maker after stacked offers

Buy 4 Schick Disposable Razors – $5.99 each
Subtotal: $23.96
-(4) $4/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack excludes 1 ct, 4/9 SS, exp. 04/30/2017
Pay: $7.96
Earn 800 Plenti Points
as low as FREE + $0.04 money maker after stacked offers

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The B1G1F coupons could be worth much more if they're scanned before your Plenti card, since they will give you the pre-sale price.

rated:
BE SURE TO CLIP SAVINGSTAR OFFERS (NEW loaded on Sunday)

rated:
Thanks for the deals, MC.Love the rebate offers as it helps to moneitize Plenti points that I am swimming in.

By the way, I don't see the $2/1 Schwarzkopf Color Ultime or Keratin Color Hair Color Products (valid at Select Retailers), Checkout51 Rebate, exp. 04/12/2017 offer in my CO51 account. It is either a regional offer or they have no more rebates remaining. A $4 MM is just as good as it will cover the tax and postage of the rebates and make it truly free.

rated:
billrubin said:   The B1G1F coupons could be worth much more if they're scanned before your Plenti card, since they will give you the pre-sale price.
The maximum value on the B1G1F coupon is $6.99, so while you would get 99 cents more per scanned coupon if the coupon is scanned by the cashier before scanning your Plenti card, it would not be worth "much more" as you said, unless you consider an extra 99 cents per coupon "much more."

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   The B1G1F coupons could be worth much more if they're scanned before your Plenti card, since they will give you the pre-sale price.
The maximum value on the B1G1F coupon is $6.99, so while you would get 99 cents more per scanned coupon if the coupon is scanned by the cashier before scanning your Plenti card, it would not be worth "much more" as you said, unless you consider an extra 99 cents per coupon "much more."

with gold, the shampoos are $5.59 so each coupon is a $1.30 bonus at $6.99 scan price. $2.60 overall, so if you factor that into the rest of the mm scenario, it is a nice little bump up.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
with gold, the shampoos are $5.59 so each coupon is a $1.30 bonus at $6.99 scan price. $2.60 overall, so if you factor that into the rest of the mm scenario, it is a nice little bump up.

True. That can make up for the NLA CO51 $2 rebate offer.  

rated:
THERE ARE NOW TWO SAVINGSTAR OFFERS which will double dip!

$3 off 1 and $7 off 2 Hair Dyes.

Doing the 2, also allows you to use the $7/2 newspaper insert Q or printable from redplum.com (if not out of prints)

Buy 2 for $19.98 or less, use the $7 off 2, pay $12.98, earn $10 in Savingstar, 500 Plenti Points and get back up to $10 on the MIR!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 4 Schick Disposable Razors – $5.99 each
Earn 800 Plenti Points

Appears that the deal can be done more than once. Unconfirmed. Does anyone know?

Receipt states:
Buy $20 Personal Care, Get 800 Plenti Points
total spent $3.96

800 Plenti Points have been awarded
from the purchase of Personal Care

rated:
@ocean935: Most all Rite Aid  deals have a limit of 2, so you can safely do it one more time.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
Earn 800 Plenti Points

Appears that the deal can be done more than once. Unconfirmed. Does anyone know?

Receipt states:
total spent $3.96

you only need to buy 3 on the 2nd round to hit the next 800 points FYI.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   THERE ARE NOW TWO SAVINGSTAR OFFERS which will double dip!

Doing the 2, also allows you to use the $7/2 newspaper insert Q or printable from redplum.com (if not out of prints)

Buy 2 for $19.98 or less, use the $7 off 2, pay $12.98, earn $10 in Savingstar, 500 Plenti Points and get back up to $10 on the MIR!

I wonder how much we will really get back for the color rebate. in the terms and conditions it says: "If coupon is used, amount of the coupon will be deducted from the purchase price and the actual price paid before taxes will be refunded." I bought two for $9.19 each (Gold price) and used a $7/2 man Q. I hope I do not receive a check in the mail for $2.19 rather than $9.19. And how about the Gliss shampoo.conditioner rebate, using a B1G1 free coupon, what if they take off $5.59 for the coupon usage from my rebate of $5.59 and I get nothing? I guess I'll find out for sure in 6-8 weeks.

rated:
Confirming the $10 in savingstar credit (got the $3 and $7 offers credited) on the hair dye.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Confirming the $10 in savingstar credit (got the $3 and $7 offers credited) on the hair dye.
Good to hear! Also worth mentioning that unless you're Gold, if you buy 2 hair color, you only need to buy 2 shampoo to get to $30 total and max out the Plenti offer.

Sadly, I only got the $7/2 S* offer on one card, it disappeared before I could get it on the others. And I have $4/20 and $3/15 RA coupons but not on the card associated with that S* account. Probably just as well since it probably would have been deducted from the rebate.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
Earn 800 Plenti Points

Receipt states:
total spent $3.96

limit 4 on this particular deal. 

I bought 2 clearance Schwarzkopf hair color.  Used $7/2 mq and received $7, $3 from S*.
Not submitting for MIR.  Will do that when I pay full price.

rated:
This thread is such a big help for all of us.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   THERE ARE NOW TWO SAVINGSTAR OFFERS which will double dip!

I wonder how much we will really get back for the color rebate. in the terms and conditions it says: "If coupon is used, amount of the coupon will be deducted from the purchase price and the actual price paid before taxes will be refunded." I bought two for $9.19 each (Gold price) and used a $7/2 man Q. I hope I do not receive a check in the mail for $2.19 rather than $9.19. And how about the Gliss shampoo.conditioner rebate, using a B1G1 free coupon, what if they take off $5.59 for the coupon usage from my rebate of $5.59 and I get nothing? I guess I'll find out for sure in 6-8 weeks.

Answering my own question here, but I just got my rebate check today for both the Gliss offer and the color offer. I got back what I paid for both. For Gliss I got a check for $5.59 (Gold price) and for the color offer I got a check for $9.19 (Gold price). So even though in the terms and conditions they threatened to deduct the amount of coupons used they didn't do it after all. Nice MM. Thanks, MC.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017