• filter:
This deal has expired.

KOHLS CARDHOLDERS: FARBERWARE HIGH PERFORMANCE 17-PC. Cookware Set $15.99 a/Kohls Cash & MIR

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
start at EBATES for CB!

:

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Try it again, it works for me

ampbains (Apr. 11, 2017 @ 10:16p) |

It's a beginners set quality

memyselfndi (Apr. 11, 2017 @ 11:38p) |

Seems to have expired. I missed it!

mgoblue5984 (Apr. 18, 2017 @ 2:37p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Awesome Deal, thanks as always

rated:
green for you mr c , thanks so much your the best

rated:
Didn't work for me. Kept saying "can't redeem that offer with that payment type." And I already put in my Kohls card.

rated:
frogget76 said:   Didn't work for me. Kept saying "can't redeem that offer with that payment type." And I already put in my Kohls card.

are you sure you have the Kohls charge 'clicked' as the form of payment and not another cc?

rated:
yes. not bad

rated:
I did it on my phone, and when I keyed in my acct# from my Kohls card it automatically pops up w/the pic of the Kohls card.  so idky it didn't work. i'll try again from the desktop

rated:
Dang, bought a different set recently.

rated:
frogget76 said:   Didn't work for me. Kept saying "can't redeem that offer with that payment type." And I already put in my Kohls card.
  me too

rated:
Has anyone bought Farberware items that didn't turn out to be absolute garbage?

rated:
jtroye32 said:   Has anyone bought Farberware items that didn't turn out to be absolute garbage?
 4.4 out of 5 star average on 60 reviews at Kohls.   
Apparently it's just you.  

rated:
phutureprimative said:   
jtroye32 said:   Has anyone bought Farberware items that didn't turn out to be absolute garbage?
 4.4 out of 5 star average on 60 reviews at Kohls.   
Apparently it's just you.  

They are not complete garbage but mid range items. Just because all the cheapskates never spend money on the high-end, then the mid-range has to be "very good" compare to the low-end and hence it would get good reviews.

I remember how thrilled I was with my first non-stick pot-pans set from Kmart /woolworth 30 years ago as a student and you would have to pay me money to keep that stuff in my house today.

I do have to say - the net price is absolutely fantastic.

rated:
What he ^^^^ said.

Slight disagreement on two points:

- if at all this is mid-range, then this is at the bottom of the range
- price is fantastic for the aforementioned cheapskates. if this was a MM, i would still think about it before not buying it. somehow, i can't bring myself to "gift" stuff which i would not use myself.

rated:
  My grandmother bought a Farberware tea kettle (she died in 1973), which I'm still using today.

rated:
ocean935 said:   What he ^^^^ said.

Slight disagreement on two points:

- if at all this is mid-range, then this is at the bottom of the range
- price is fantastic for the aforementioned cheapskates. if this was a MM, i would still think about it before not buying it. somehow, i can't bring myself to "gift" stuff which i would not use myself.

You also have to know what is low end. Low end is the one that is sold in some of the cheaper places and is really thin with a non-stick coating. This is much better than that. I can't speak specifically to this particular set but we have had one or two Farberware items in use at home at one time or the other and they are generally thick enough that food does not burn.

In terms of the price, not everybody wants to spend $150ish on a set or does a lot of cooking. $15 is a really good price - less than probably the cost of materials. Probably same as the shipping cost. And if Kohls is in town, no risk - not good, you go return.

rated:
cows123 said:   
  My grandmother bought a Farberware tea kettle (she died in 1973), which I'm still using today.

Unfortunately it is not the same Farberware anymore. I have seen brands keep diluting their quality because they keep trying to compete on prices. I used to buy very nice polo shirts from Izod - amazing nice soft cotton but they no longer sell that quality.

rated:
Ah lame. It is coated with PTFE. Not good for pet bird owners. And I need new pans too. :'(

rated:
I have exact same set for 2 yrs and still good.
Got 1 more now

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   
cows123 said:   

Unfortunately it is not the same Farberware anymore. I have seen brands keep diluting their quality because they keep trying to compete on prices. I used to buy very nice polo shirts from Izod - amazing nice soft cotton but they no longer sell that quality.

My mother had a Farberware peculator.  Sometime in the later 70's or 80's, a part broke.  She walked over to Farberware and got a new part.  I don't think that's happening anymore. (even if the plant still existed, which it hasn't in decades). 

rated:
Great deal but I buy the old Made in the USA Faberware pots and pans at thrift stores when I find them. The quality of those 25 year old pans beat out anything I could afford today.

rated:
nmsmith said:   Great deal but I buy the old Made in the USA Faberware pots and pans at thrift stores when I find them. The quality of those 25 year old pans beat out anything I could afford today.
And Pyrex

rated:
ocean935 said:   
nmsmith said:   Great deal but I buy the old Made in the USA Faberware pots and pans at thrift stores when I find them. The quality of those 25 year old pans beat out anything I could afford today.
And Pyrex

And cast iron

Lodge or Griswold

rated:
Wads said:   
ocean935 said:   
And Pyrex

And cast iron

Lodge or Griswold

Lodge is new (newer than most brands).  But good.

Another good brand is Club.  I have boatload of Club in the house, and can always find something that cooks better in a Club than anything else.  If you EVER get a chance to pick up a Club roasting pan (about the size of an 18 pound Turkey), grab it!  Its really good for roasting... uh.... an 18 pound Turkey!

rated:
One time I tried Kohl's rebate on a similar deal. I even told my family & friends about the good deal. Turns out they denied all our "rebate". So beware... Kohl's rebate sucks!!!

rated:
kingsocean said:   One time I tried Kohl's rebate on a similar deal. I even told my family & friends about the good deal. Turns out they denied all our "rebate". So beware... Kohl's rebate sucks!!!

Can you give more information on why your Kohl's rebates were denied? I have had 100% success including a $350 rebate. The $350 rebate was  a tricky one too since the UPC number on the rebate form did not exactly match the UPC on the product but the Kohl item number were the same. When I called the Kohl's customer service, they assured me that if there is a problem, they will take care of it. [I had 6 rebates this year and about the same number last year - all have come through].

Kohl's rebates are handled through Parago - the same company that handles Staples rebates. And I have a lot of faith in Staples rebates. And since the same company handles Kohl's stuff, I have faith in Kohl's rebates too.

rated:
I'm 2 for 6 with Kohls rebates.
It is a good thing my local store has a decent manager, She made good for the 4 that never showed up.
I am not interested in testing my luck with Kohls anymore

Staples I'm 150+ rebates with 100% so far getting to me, I did have a few issues, but they were either a glitch, or got lost and were replaced

rated:
This price is really good, has anyone got these? Is good in quality?

rated:
why l can't open the link, why, why, why...

rated:
Full set of cooking, thanks for share!

rated:
pedybrand said:   why l can't open the link, why, why, why...
  Try it again, it works for me

rated:
It's a beginners set quality

rated:
Seems to have expired. I missed it!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017