• filter:
This deal has expired.

Waste King Garbage Disposals - $34.72 - $49.59 @ Amazon - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Amazon has Waste King Garbage Disposals  on sale from $34.72 to $49.59 with free shipping on orders over $35. 

• Waste King Legend Series 1/3 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer (L-111) - $34.72

• Rated 4.4/5 stars with 1,022 customer reviews.
    • Beats the previous lowest price ever from Amazon by $3.27 according to Camelcamelcamel
    • The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $77.89 from Electronic Expresss.

• Waste King Legend Series 1/2 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposal (L-2600) - $49.59

• Rated 4.4/5 stars with 2,830 customer reviews.
    • Beats the previous lowest price ever from Amazon by $9.04 according to Camelcamelcamel
    • Price comparison was not possible due to no other merchants selling this model.

Deal Notes:  There is an odd discrepancy for the third item in this sale. It shows on the main page for this daily deal that the prices range from $34.72 to $70.61. Currently that item shows it's price as $143.62. This is significantly higher than the low of $85.74 according to Camelcamelcamel. It is likely that the price fro this item is wrong either on the main page or on the item itself and that it will update later today. Keep an eye out for a lower price and possibly the lowest price ever from this model. 

• Waste King Legend Series 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer (L-3300) - $143.62

• Rated 4.5/5 stars with 748 customer reviews.
    • The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $142.96 shipped from PlumberStock.com

​UPDATE: Relating to the above statement, it appears that Amazon has made a mistake in the item that they included. The Waste King Legend Series 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer - (L-3200) is the model available for $70.61, the high end price from this daily deal showing on their deals page but is strangely absent from the actual deal page. See the picture next to this post to reference what I'm talking about.

• New lowest price yet from Amazon by about $9.00 according to Camelcamelcamel.
  • Rated 4.4/5 stars with 377 customer reviews.
  • The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.99 shipped from Electronics Express.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These are the only disposals I will use in our rentals. Although, we use the 1HP one. 

rated:
These are good disposals, just make sure that you measure the clearance under the sink before purchasing as these are larger than many other disposals.

rated:
Just placed an order last night for the 3/4hp @ 106. Was able to cancel and reorder @ 70.
Thanks OP. Just saved me 40.00

rated:
twbradfordium said:   Just placed an order last night for the 3/4hp @ 106. Was able to cancel and reorder @ 70.
Thanks OP. Just saved me 40.00

Sweet! Glad to hear it.

rated:
This is where it usually clog and leak BTW. I remove mine completely. Put a wire screen to prevent solid going down the drain and it never clog again. Solid go into the trash. Since it's the kitchen, those vegi solid can go into the decompose.

My solution is cheaper and in the long run less work too having to fix the leaking garbage disposer.

rated:
Replaced an In-Sink-Erator with one of the lower power Waste King several years ago, they are a little noisy, but haven't had a jam or clog since installing it.

rated:
I bought a 1 HP Waste King on an Amazon Lightning Deal. It is an awesome machine, but it's overkill. I have no need to chip branches in my kitchen. I'd say think about just what you're putting down your sink and what you really need -- with today's disposers you probably need very little in horsepower so why pay more / use up space.

rated:
Mine is the Waste King 9980 1 HP, which i bought from costco.com in 2013. It's a robust machine and if I needed another one I would jump on this deal for the 3/4 HP unit. Yeah, it's definitely overkill for me since I'm not one to dump tons of food down the sink drain -- that's what my stomach or the compost pile/bin are for. But, I never worry that the motor will wear out. It hasn't leaked or clogged or jammed.

rated:
barbeque said:   These are good disposals, just make sure that you measure the clearance under the sink before purchasing as these are larger than many other disposals.
  Thanks for the heads-up. Took measurements under my sink and the Waste King is too long/tall.

rated:
Why are they still making In-Sink-Erator?  They freeze and then you're reaching under the sink with an allen wrench.  I replaced it with a Waste King and no problems.

rated:
Bagofchips said:   I bought a 1 HP Waste King on an Amazon Lightning Deal. It is an awesome machine, but it's overkill. I have no need to chip branches in my kitchen. I'd say think about just what you're putting down your sink and what you really need -- with today's disposers you probably need very little in horsepower so why pay more / use up space.
  No such thing as overkill for rentals. 

"Honey, what was that awful noise?"
"Oh, I dropped a spoon into the disposal."

rated:

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   This is where it usually clog and leak BTW. I remove mine completely. Put a wire screen to prevent solid going down the drain and it never clog again. Solid go into the trash. Since it's the kitchen, those vegi solid can go into the decompose.

My solution is cheaper and in the long run less work too having to fix the leaking garbage disposer.

your solution is pointless in this thread.  I dislike having solid waste that will spoil and smell in my trash.  These Waste Kings are better than other junk that cost twice as much.  they won't leak and will grind up anything without clogging.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017