Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black (IO14AF-E) - $499 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black (IO14AF-E) -
$499
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L1FZN8G/ref=ox_sc_mini_deta...

Amazon has the Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount (IO14AF-E) on sale for $499.00 with free shipping. Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.                       

• E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
  • Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
  • Three Aspherical & Two ED Elements
  • Ultra Multi-Coating
  • Autofocus with Manual Focus Override
  • Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
  • Integrated Lens Hood

This is the lowest price found today by $250! The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $649.00.

Member Summary

Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ok, that's straightforward enough, and very true. Thanks OP!

Worth every penny. Don't mind it being a manual at all. Smooth focus ring. Cant beat it for the price!

steveerf said:   Worth every penny. Don't mind it being a manual at all. Smooth focus ring. Cant beat it for the price!
From what I can see this looks like the auto focus version. I have the Manual version and was able to pick it up for under $200 for my canon. Rokinon makes solid budget glass. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017