GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower $259.19 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
$259.19
https://www.amazon.com/GreenWorks-25302-Cordless-Batteries-Included/dp/B00GX9WNP2

• G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery System powers multiple tools for complete yard work system--includes (1) 4AH Battery, (1) 2AH Battery, and Charger
  • 20-Inch cutting deck offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
  • Innovative Smart Cut technology adjusts for power or runtime based on the thickness of your grass
  • Dual blades offer better cut quality, superior mulching and bagging capabilities. Automatic battery switchover pulls power from the second battery once the first is depleted to eliminate downtime
  • Kindly review the user manual under Technical Specification for troubleshooting steps and set up instructions

Member Summary

GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a Ryobi electric....it has only worked once...and it is NOT self powered...it was over $400

It claims "up to 70 minutes runtime on a single charge, based on fully charged 40v 4ah AND 2ah batteries."  Does this mean the "single charge" requires two batteries?  Even more confusing is that the product description says only 60 minutes of runtime.

The reviews mention it's a decent mower, but the Greenworks customer service is awful.

I'd honestly be surprised if this had enough power to mow my little yard.  Plus, I might as well just get a corded mower for $150, as they're more powerful and will last as long as you don't run over your extension cord.

Its a nice mower, have had it a few years. Gotta keep the lawn cut regularly. Don't fold the handle in half all the time because it has a defect where it breaks the switch.
Customer service was fine, they sent me somewhere and fixed it a few times. Now I'm more careful.

I'd buy a self-powered gas mower next time but its a quality electric

The locking device to start the mower isn't working. Any suggestions?

must of been a 24 hour sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017