Papa John's Any Size 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza $10

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Papa John's Pizza | Order for Delivery or Carryout
Disclaimer
Papa John's offering Any Size 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza for $9.99 when you enter promo code FP4W15 in the upper right hand corner.

www.papajohns.com 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they still give the pepperoncini peppers with the pizza? haven't been able to have their pizza in a while. Location near me closed and is now People's Choice.

My last few orders have had exacctly 1 pepperocini.

yep, they put 1 in and 1 garlic sauce

how much tip to pay for delivery for one pizza? I moved to new york recently and have no clue

Penguinscanfly said:   how much tip to pay for delivery for one pizza? I moved to new york recently and have no clue
  You might not like this.
http://tipthepizzaguy.com/general/amount.htm 

The common courtesy is 15% for normal service.On small orders of less than $20, the proper amount is the $3 minimum standard. It should be a $3 minimum to have someone come out to your house. 20% or more if the service is excellent. 10% or less for poor service. Nothing for very bad service. If the order is large, like $100 or more, at least 10%.  
It's considerate to tip slightly more during bad weather. In rain, snow, extreme cold, or extreme heat, at least $1 more. It's thoughtful. The service is greater.
It's also considerate to tip slightly more for long distance. If your location is more than three miles from the store, it's considerate to tip $1 more. If more than five miles, increase by another $1. Remember that a five-mile drive through a residential area can take 30 minutes for the ten-mile round-trip. 

But I've been told 20% or more for good service in NY.

downtown sf and "The location you entered is not close enough to any of our stores for carryout or delivery" :/ good deal thought, wish i can get it

I tip 50 cents. The normal tip is $5.

They are always stingy on toppings. I even complained but they replied that they have standardized cups in each store so the topping amounts are always standard across all stores. Well in that case you cup sizes are too small. I buy pizza from them only whether there is a deal better than Domino's or else stick to Domino's, at least they do not have dry rubbery crusty edge at the perimeter. Pap Johns gives that extra, tiny cup of garlic with oil (or whatever it is) and almost dry crust while dominos crust had oil painted on it, soon after it comes out of oven. Dominos is much better.

sunsetcliff said:   I tip 50 cents. The normal tip is $5.

I have the feeling, when the delivery guys see it is your address, they add an extra, secret topping on the pizza. 

MISTERCHEAP said:   Papa John's offering Any Size 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza for $9.99 when you enter promo code FP4W15 in the upper right hand corner.

www.papajohns.com

Dinner score.  Thanks MC.  Extra green toppings for you.  But just curious - if its "Any Size" why would there be an upgrade charge for XL?!   No extra charge for me for XL pizza.  

wyle1 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Papa John's offering Any Size 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza for $9.99 when you enter promo code FP4W15 in the upper right hand corner.

www.papajohns.com

Dinner score.  Thanks MC.  Extra green toppings for you.  But just curious - if its "Any Size" why would there be an upgrade charge for XL?!   No extra charge for me for XL pizza.  

LOL, you know. You're right! ha!

aztec5109 said:   They are always stingy on toppings. I even complained but they replied that they have standardized cups in each store so the topping amounts are always standard across all stores. Well in that case you cup sizes are too small. I buy pizza from them only whether there is a deal better than Domino's or else stick to Domino's, at least they do not have dry rubbery crusty edge at the perimeter. Pap Johns gives that extra, tiny cup of garlic with oil (or whatever it is) and almost dry crust while dominos crust had oil painted on it, soon after it comes out of oven. Dominos is much better.
  This varies wildly by location.  In my area Papa is VASTLY superior to the garbage that Domino's hands out.  
Don't even get me started on the grease bombs Pizza Hut cranks out. 

lol. thanks for sharing

MISTERCHEAP said:   
sunsetcliff said:   I tip 50 cents. The normal tip is $5.

I have the feeling, when the delivery guys see it is your address, they add an extra, secret topping on the pizza. 

"Special" sauce!!

This post has been deleted.

Penguinscanfly said:   how much tip to pay for delivery for one pizza? I moved to new york recently and have no clue

$0 because all employees of all companies are already paid minimum wage except illegal immigrants and continuing to "tip" people encourages this for a normality etc.  The exception would be if you are rich or otherwise have enough money and would also give some money to someone you know makes minimum wage or less then $15/hour who you randomly encountered on the street, but of course if that were true you wouldn't be spending so much masses of time as is needed to be on these sites looking for ways to survive and get things.

szow79 said:   downtown sf and "The location you entered is not close enough to any of our stores for carryout or delivery" :/ good deal thought, wish i can get it

That makes zero sense at all...   China, Colorado, and Alaska are all "close enough for carryout", it is your choice to come and get it or not.  Terrible site, if it is saying that, just like their terrible "pizza".

papa bless

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017