Canon T6 DSLR Camera 18-55 & 75-300mm Lens Printer Bundle $349.99 AR at ebay.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon T6 DSLR Camera 18-55 & 75-300mm Lens Printer Bundle $349.99 AR at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Canon T6 DSLR Camera 18-55 & 75-300mm Lens Printer Bundle
$349.99 AR
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-T6-DSLR-Camera-18-55-amp-75-300mm-Lens-Printer-Bundle-399-99-After-350-MIR-/322468300208

Rebate Form: http://thereal.buydig.com/nimages/CanonMIR_043017.pdf

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats a HUGE rebate

I bought a similar package back in January for $395 from buydig. That deal also included 32GB card, travel bag, and some software. I was able to turn around and sell the printer for $189, bringing the camera cost way down. Definitely a good deal, and I'm very happy with my camera (just took it on a safari to Africa!).

OOS
$350 Rebate Form In Description = $399.99 After MIR

Rebate form says authorized dealer... does eBay even count?

ElectricGerm said:   Rebate form says authorized dealer... does eBay even count?
  buydig would be the seller.  Should be fine.

Yes, I bought my Canon 80D on eBay from buydig and I collected my rebate no problem. BTW, Canon rebates are pretty quick.

OOS, at least thru eBay.

How good are the 2 provided lenses? Will you need to buy other sizes someday or will you be satisfied w/ what's included?

Depends on what you're shooting. If its family things like vacations, birthdays, graduations, the lenses should be fine; if you want sharper photos and low light capabilities, you need better lenses. If you have great glass, the body will never be a real problem. Bad news is, with great glass comes great cost.

I already have great lenses and have been shooting with my 2nd generation Rebel (yes it still works). I could sell the printer for $190; the 75-300mm for $100; the 18-55mm for $75; the paper for $30; canon would basically give me $46 to upgrade my camera body. After canon not giving me my last rebate, this would be my little victory.

No longer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017