• filter:
This deal has expired.

Homedepot: Ryobi ONE+ 120 MPH 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hard Surface Leaf Blower/Sweeper and String Trimmer $49.88 ea

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I needed a lightweight blower for the occasional cleaning of the patio.

Homedepot has the Ryobi ONE+ 120 MPH 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hard Surface Leaf Blower/Sweeper for $49.88. It comes with the P118 charger and the P102 battery. The battery and charger are normally more than $50.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-120-MPH-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion...

They also have the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Electric Cordless String Trimmer and Edger for the same price:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Electri...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have these. The blower is okay. While well constructed, the trimmer doesn't have enough head speed to effectively cut the St Augustine grass that I have. I had to buy another trimmer. The 40V ones are much more effective. The price is good. I think I paid $35 more for the pair, but if it doesn't do the job, it just ends up costing more.

rated:
barbeque said:   I have these. The blower is okay. While well constructed, the trimmer doesn't have enough head speed to effectively cut the St Augustine grass that I have. I had to buy another trimmer. The 40V ones are much more effective. The price is good. I think I paid $35 more for the pair, but if it doesn't do the job, it just ends up costing more.

The blower model above this, normally $119, is a much better unit. I am surprised at the run time and decent power for an 18v non-brushless. It comes with a 4ah battery which is normally $99, though ever other month it seems they have 2 for $99 (like now). 

rated:
Last May that had this one day only for $49.88
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1502263
Got it but the battery went bad.
But now the "new lower price" is $49.88. I wonder if in May it will be on sale cheaper.

rated:
120 CFM is awful.

rated:
Good for those really hard to trim beards.

rated:
I've got these. Trimming takes a little longer but works. blower is better than a broom, works fast and is super Handy. You'll clean more often with no cord. I recommend but realize you're not paying much, so adjust expectations accordingly.

rated:
I have had the trimmer for a couple of years now. Nice and light. Handles most of what I need it for very well. Easy enough to use that the wife will use it also. Cheap enough if you have batteries already.

rated:
Just got the trimmer in store. But it rang up as $69.xx but they gave to me for the $49.88 price since that was what the shipper that it was in said. YMMV
the wife likes it because it is light weight but she is shorter than me. When I use it it makes my ankles itch because I have to tilt it and the shield does no good ( the clippings hit my ankles)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017