• filter:
This deal has expired.

staples week of 4/9/17: $0.01ACR staples multipurpose ream 513099 (coupon code 57365 exp 4/15 limit 4 credit Jasonlh1)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the paper reams for $0.01ACR again for the week of 4/9/17. Credit Jasonlh1 for heads up

For the week of 4/9/17. Staples has the Staples® Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 500/Ream (513099-WH) for $2.99AR, lmit 4.

Credit Jasonh1 for mentioning that the coupon that expires 4/15/17 is showing up on the Staples app coupon code 57365. This code will show up on the coupon page http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROP:COUPON:TEXT:WEEKLY:20140101:0 probably a little after midnight eastern time for use in the morning.

Other items that are showing up on the regular ad:

7.99 Scott® 1-Ply Extra Soft Bath Tissue Rolls, Unscented, 24/Pack 1964405
39.99 Fellowes 5-Mil Laminating Pouches, ImageLast Letter Size, 150/pack 938194
15% off iTunes® Gift Cards* 1322678

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

Staples Multipurpose Paper (19.52kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone finding "you don't have any valid rebates'" message trying to submit online?

roborankfrank (Apr. 19, 2017 @ 7:53p) |

Wrong thread. It's no longer eligible for online submission.

3c3 (Apr. 19, 2017 @ 10:37p) |

Same promotion, purchased on the same day, submitted both the next day, received two separate cards.

3c3 (May. 02, 2017 @ 2:15a) |

rebate info (coming in morning)
17-11304 said: Get a $5 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY

Purchase a Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples stores between 04/09/17 and 04/15/17, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.

Minor update with credit to 3c3 for details in that a person should do 4 transactions if using the coupon as the coupon is prorated across the entire order.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
here's the current coupon.
functions as $2.98 off.

rated:
minor update: I just came back from Staples, and the coupon seems to be a bit off...for some reason, it's only taking 0.75 off instead of 2.98, so just a heads up to maybe use the expired one in the meantime, at least until the coupon starts working correctly (my store did a price override to get everything to work)

rated:
VivYip said:   minor update: I just came back from Staples, and the coupon seems to be a bit off...for some reason, it's only taking 0.75 off instead of 2.98, so just a heads up to maybe use the expired one in the meantime, at least until the coupon starts working correctly (my store did a price override to get everything to work)
Actually, at one register I experienced the same issue, then second try said no eligible items but then on third try it took off the $2.98.
BUT  whereas in the past I was able to ring up four reams and the cashier was able to scan the cpn four times, this time it only allowed the cpn to be applied to one ream as per the t&c. Friendly clerk and mgr. both tried.
Had to ring each ream separately and apply the cpn to each separate order.

rated:
hopefully the need to do 4 transactions is part of the same glitch as the coupon value.
Having said that, I guess I'll shop today so I can use last week's coupon.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   hopefully the need to do 4 transactions is part of the same glitch as the coupon value.
Having said that, I guess I'll shop today so I can use last week's coupon.

agreed. please report back if able to scan one cpn 4 times in same transaction.
If it works,as hoped  please post last week's cpn,

rated:
which is a better bet.. using 89486/exp 4-8 or 57365/exp 4-15?

rated:
Just bought 4 reams using last week's coupon.  Coupon scanned x 4 in one transaction w/o issue.

rated:
isw tomorrow within grace periodmy4mainecoons said: 2784]Just bought 4 reams using last week's coupon.  Coupon scanned x 4 in one transaction w/o issue.
  is tomorrow within grace period?

rated:
brusbrother said:   
isw tomorrow within grace periodmy4mainecoons said: ]2784]Just bought 4 reams using last week's coupon.  Coupon scanned x 4 in one transaction w/o issue.
  is tomorrow within grace period?

Yes (two days grace).

rated:
Based on the info from SD, the new coupon is prorated across all eligible items, so only one such coupon can be used per transaction.

rated:
i used 4/8 and bought 4 in one transactions. $2.98 came off each ream.. FYI

rated:
3c3 said:   Based on the info from SD, the new coupon is prorated across all eligible items, so only one such coupon can be used per transaction.
wow.  That's going to make cashing out Rewards challenging.
i've been buying single reams just to cash out gift cards from Discover. 
Not an issue w/ gift cards but since you can only get one balance coupon it really stinks for Rewards.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
3c3 said:   Based on the info from SD, the new coupon is prorated across all eligible items, so only one such coupon can be used per transaction.
wow.  That's going to make cashing out Rewards challenging.
i've been buying single reams just to cash out gift cards from Discover. 
Not an issue w/ gift cards but since you can only get one balance coupon it really stinks for Rewards.

i usually use the paper to cash out the Staples rewards coupons..then the GCs, and I"m now wondering how that's gonna work...even if I split into 2 transactions,....hmmm... oh well...first the .com rebates needs a minimum price purchase (example one of the rebates for onine paper purchase needed $46 price for the $41 rebate) now this...can't blame Staples, but  man.

rated:
Let's say that for every 7 months, the cost of purchase requirement is $35 ($30 minimum + tax), and the cost of 140 cartridges is $20 (conservative), the total cost is $55 for $280 reward checks, or roughly 20%. Still a good deal ..... until they change the program.

rated:

rated:
3c3 said:   Let's say that for every 7 months, the cost of purchase requirement is $35 ($30 minimum + tax), and the cost of 140 cartridges is $20 (conservative), the total cost is $55 for $280 reward checks, or roughly 20%. Still a good deal ..... until they change the program.
  Without cheap after rebate paper, you will not be able to keep status to recycle 20 carts a month,
then factor in Staples high priced stuff --without cash rebates, and they become nearly useless @ 10 carts a month

rated:
...so the circus pulls up stakes and moves to the next town.
It was fun while it lasted.

rated:
Dang, I ran into this too and forgot about switching to last week's coupon. Rang it up twice since the cashier and I couldn't believe it. Guess I'll be saving a few reams before donating and/or selling what's at home.

Was paying cash so definitely not worth it without the full rebate. Oh well, less incentive to waste the gas visiting Staples stores, most other stuff is online which makes my Amazon Prime more convenient.

rated:
If you're paying cash, wouldn't you still get the full rebate and full spending credit? I can see the issue with using Rewards if you can only spend $5.01 per transaction to get 1c ACR paper, but cash should work? More of a pain doing 4 transactions though (but then Rebate Visa cards will only have a $5 exposure in that situation instead of a $20 exposure when someone drains them fraudulently).

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   If you're paying cash, wouldn't you still get the full rebate and full spending credit? I can see the issue with using Rewards if you can only spend $5.01 per transaction to get 1c ACR paper, but cash should work? More of a pain doing 4 transactions though (but then Rebate Visa cards will only have a $5 exposure in that situation instead of a $20 exposure when someone drains them fraudulently).

=aw

My local stores are coupon Nazis, so I have been doing 4 separate transactions for all my rebates for a long time. When the rebate shows up, the card is always for all 4 items, even on 4 separate transaction, so in this weeks case, one $20 card, if I went to get 4 transactions of one ream each.
​The same has been the case when I buy one ream, one half case and one case on one receipt, using 4 separate transaction, if cases are $41 each, I would get a $164 card, if 1/2 case was $18 I would get $72 card, and if reams were $5, I would get a $20 card.
​Twice, they did give me the entire lump on one card, like $264 for 4 of each on 4 separate receipts.

rated:
LORENW said:   
ottawa said:   If you're paying cash, wouldn't you still get the full rebate and full spending credit? I can see the issue with using Rewards if you can only spend $5.01 per transaction to get 1c ACR paper, but cash should work? More of a pain doing 4 transactions though (but then Rebate Visa cards will only have a $5 exposure in that situation instead of a $20 exposure when someone drains them fraudulently).

=aw

My local stores are coupon Nazis, so I have been doing 4 separate transactions for all my rebates for a long time. When the rebate shows up, the card is always for all 4 items, even on 4 separate transaction, so in this weeks case, one $20 card, if I went to get 4 transactions of one ream each.
​The same has been the case when I buy one ream, one half case and one case on one receipt, using 4 separate transaction, if cases are $41 each, I would get a $164 card, if 1/2 case was $18 I would get $72 card, and if reams were $5, I would get a $20 card.
​Twice, they did give me the entire lump on one card, like $264 for 4 of each on 4 separate receipts.

That's good news.  I ran across the same problem of requiring four separate transactions-if all four reams done at once then the first coupon scanned prorates across all four and can't enter any more coupons.  Very friendly cashier and manager-he even tried to do it himself.  

Hopefully this is just a fluke and will go back to normal in the future.  Makes checking out take forever.

rated:
LORENW said:   When the rebate shows up, the card is always for all 4 items, even on 4 separate transaction

I assume that you submit all of those rebates on the same day. In my case, I do not submit multiple rebates on the same day, and I have NEVER seen rebates combined for separate transactions, even if purchased on the same day.

rated:
3c3 said:   
LORENW said:   When the rebate shows up, the card is always for all 4 items, even on 4 separate transaction

I assume that you submit all of those rebates on the same day. In my case, I do not submit multiple rebates on the same day, and I have NEVER seen rebates combined for separate transactions, even if purchased on the same day.

Yes I submit them all on the same day, I make sure I wait about 3 hours after shopping, since the receipts aren't in the system since some stores are slow.
​On the few times I did two different days receipts in the same week, the cards were split up, and I did get some small cards

rated:
A great deal. You can never have too much paper.

Wait

You can have too much paper? Never mind

rated:
New $.01 coupon and rebate for Staples MP reams for the rest of the week. So you can buy four more $.01 reams even if you bought 4 on Sun-Tues.... you just have to use a coupon now when before you didn't really need one.

rated:
Danzilla said:   New $.01 coupon and rebate for Staples MP reams for the rest of the week. So you can buy four more $.01 reams even if you bought 4 on Sun-Tues.... you just have to use a coupon now when before you didn't really need one.
  wrong thread?

rated:
Anyone finding "you don't have any valid rebates'" message trying to submit online?

rated:
roborankfrank said:   Anyone finding "you don't have any valid rebates'" message trying to submit online?

Wrong thread. It's no longer eligible for online submission.

rated:
LORENW said:   
3c3 said:   

Yes I submit them all on the same day, I make sure I wait about 3 hours after shopping, since the receipts aren't in the system since some stores are slow.
​On the few times I did two different days receipts in the same week, the cards were split up, and I did get some small cards

Same promotion, purchased on the same day, submitted both the next day, received two separate cards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017