• filter:
This deal has expired.

PetSmart $10 off $30 - Valid 4/10 Online Only - Free In-store Pickup or FS over $49 at petsmart.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

PetSmart $10 off $30 - Valid 4/10 Online Only - Free In-store Pickup or FS over $49

http://www.petsmart.com

Use promo code: SHAKEOFF10 at checkout

*Save $10 on your online purchase of $30 or more on select merchandise when entering SHAKEOFF10 at checkout. Maximum value $10. Offer not valid on gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, charitable donations and may exclude all or select items from the following brands: Advantage®, AquaClear®, Blue Buffalo®, CatMouse, Dog MD?, Eukanuba®, Fluval®, FRONTLINE®, Greenies®, Grreat Choice®, High Tech Pet®, Hill's® Ideal Balance?, Hill's® Science Diet®, Hill's® Prescription Diet®, K9 Advantix®, KONG®, Kurgo®, MidWest Homes for Pets, Natural Balance®, Nature's Variety®, Nulo, Nutro? Max®, Nutro? Ultra?, Pedigree®, Pet Gear, PetSafe®, Purina® Pro Plan®, Redbarn, Royal Canin®, Sentry®, Sunbeam®, Wellness®, XPOWER, iFamCare?. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart. Offer valid on PetSmart.com through April 11, 2017 @ 6:30 am EST. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
A lot of pet food exclusions...

rated:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a quality non-grain dry cat food this coupon works on?

Thank you.

rated:
Worked on Bil-Jac, and got another 20% off and Free Shipping with cancellable auto delilvery.

rated:
smbenkeno said:   Does anyone have a recommendation for a quality non-grain dry cat food this coupon works on?

Thank you.

The code should work with the grain-free varieties of Authority and Simply Nourish. AFAIK, they are two PETsMART generic brands. I have used both and my kitties like them.

rated:
Does not work on dog food I need to buy.

rated:
I couldn't get the code to work with ​ Authority and Simply Nourish brands.

rated:
I couldn't even get this to work on Friskies canned food! Never had a problem before on this deal. WTH PETsMART?

rated:
I also could not get the code to work on Friskies canned food.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017