• filter:
This deal has expired.

*Today Only!* 75% Off Clearance + $20 Place Cash for every $20 Spent + Free Shipping @ The Children's Place

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Today only, The Children's Place is offering 75% off Clearance Items plus shipping is free! To make the sale even sweeter, they have Double Place Cash -- meaning you'll get $20 for every $20 you spend today. Place Cash can be redeemed from April 17th - April 29th. The Children's Place is known for their frequent sales so you'll likely be able to stack your Place Cash with other hot prices when you redeem it. 

Don't forget to log in to your My Place Rewards (free to join) to earn points towards future discounts with your purchase! Popular sizes are selling out quickly. 

Not interested in any clearance items? The rest of the site is 50% off!

Check out this fabulous outfit example:

All of the above total $42.35 shipped - plus you'll get $40 in Place Cash!  Paying full price the same outfit would cost over $110 with no Place Cash. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
ctgolfer said:   This might also help

$100 The Children's Place Gift Card For Only $85!! - FREE Mail Delivery

If only it wasn't mail delivery!!  

rated:
So I guess it won't help 

rated:
st4rdust said:    Paying full price the same outfit would cost over $110 with no Place Cash. 

Of course, paying full price for that outfit would be like paying the "_____ value" price at Harbor Freight -- nobody ever pays 9 bucks for that tchotchke flashlight. And there's *always* place cash, it's just usually $10 per $20 spent (!) instead of $20 per $20 spent.

TCP has fallen down the same "all sale, all the time" rabbit hole as JCPenney, Macy's, etc.

Boxer shorts are currently on sale at "75% off" -- ahem -- for about what I would pay for them at WalMart or Target. Etc, etc

rated:
it is cool

rated:
ctgolfer said:   So I guess it won't help 
  Only if you have super post office prime same day delivery. Oh, wait, we are talking about the US postal service....

rated:
Did you all receive the $20 Place Cash? My order was shipped 4/11 and delivered 4/13. I still don't see the email, not in the spam folder either.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017