Kobalt 314-pc. Standard & Metric Mechanic's Tool Set w/ Case - $89.40 + P/U @ Lowe's YMMV

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Kobalt 314-Piece Standard SAE and Metric Mechanic x27 s Tool Set with Hard Case at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Shop Kobalt 314-Piece Standard SAE and Metric Mechanic x27 s Tool Set with Hard Case at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's has the Kobalt 314-pc. Standard & Metric Mechanic's Tool Set w/ Case on sale for $89.40. Choose free in-store pickup where stock permits. Note that since this item has limited availability, your mileage may vary

Rated 4/5 stars based on 7 customer reviews. 

This set includes 124 commonly used 6-point and 12-point sockets, 25 assorted driver sockets, 3 ratchets, 4 extensions, 3 drive adapters, 6 open-end combination wrenches, 40 hex keys, 12 nut driver adapters, and more. You'll also get a large 4-drawer tool chest and a lifetime guarantee. For more details, see the product page.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find OP.

Thanks OP - one of the 3 Lowes in my area had one in stock!

False alarm - the Lowes called and reported to me that it was incorrect and they had to cancel the order. Oh well good luck if you find one!

Lowes near me had 8 in stock. In for 1. Would love to see more wrenches and deep sockets and less filler.

None available in Portland, OR area.

i got 3 for kids xmas gifts next near in warwick ri - they have 2 more there

Thanks OP, got one - not too many left in my area! literally yesterday I was thinking - I should buy some new tools to replace some of my missing craftsman tools that have gone missing over the years!

The Dewalt Stanley and Sears are being promoted at this time.

on line orders the person filling the order buys it.just like do not call the store! go to the store.

I have one waiting for me in the Lowes Piscataway, NJ location. They have 7 more at the time I ordered.

Pricing certainly does vary, even within a city. Raleigh, NC area stories have it but only about 1/3 for less than retail, and even then it is 119.20. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017