65" Samsung UN65KU6300 4K UHD HDR Smart LED HDTV $799.99 + Free Shipping @Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg.com has 65" Samsung UN65KU6300 4K UHD HDR Smart LED HDTV (UN65KU6300FXZA) on sale for $799.99 (price reflected at checkout). Shipping is free. 

Member Summary

Samsung UN65KU6300
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Read up on Samsung, Tizen OS, and security/privacy issues. Samsung couldn't pay me to put their Smart TVs in my home.

Great price for entry level. But better to pay extra and get at least Series 7 or higher.

As for Tizen, it's not very good web browser. Lots of incompatibility when it comes to browsing websites or trying to stream. Big mistake on Samsung to use Tizen. It's a failure that they have to recognize and get rid of it.

I had the curved version of this one, un65ku6500.
But it just didn't look great, so I returned it and went with a un65ks8000, what a difference

This one for $799 is a very good value, do yourself a favor and spend the extra for an 8000 series

Note I do not use the included smart apps on the tv, I use my Tivo Roamio, or Nvidia Shield.

Samsung makes the BEST UHD TV's out there under $1000. Picture is clear and concise, refresh rate is good for a sub-$1000 TV, and the speakers are even decent for a flat screen, thin TV. If you think you need or want a 65" picture, these beat the likes of LG, Vizio, Magnavox and others, hands down. There's no point in spending a lot of money these days for technology and features that may well be archaic in the not-too-distant future.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017