ShopRite Freeps w 4/16: FIVE Free A&H Laundry (print Qs now), 4 Free LED Bulbs, $5free Annie/MuirGlen, MM Dulcolax

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Arm Hammer Coupons
Disclaimer

Arm Hammer Coupons
Disclaimer
BE SURE TO CLIP THE Q's now, (some already up at SR.com) and print the coupons dot com ones too!

FOUR FREE IN TWO SEP. TRANSACTIONS!!

Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent $1.99
Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Single Dose Detergent $1.99
-(1)$1/ 1 ARM & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent
-(1) $1/1 ARM & Hammer Single Dose Detergent
-(1) $1/1 ARM & HAMMER Liquid Laundry Detergent exp 5/6/17 ShopRite eCoupon
-(1) $1/1 ARM & HAMMER Single-Dose Laundry Detergent exp 5/6/17 ShopRite eCoupon
as low as 2 FREE after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA
Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent $1.99
Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Single Dose Detergent $1.99
-(1)$1/ 1 ARM & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent
-(1) $1/1 ARM & Hammer Single Dose Detergent
-(1)$2/2 Arm & Hammer ShopRite eCoupon (Coming Sunday)
as low as 2 FREE after stacked offers

EQ's at www.shoprite.com 

Printables at https://www.coupons.com/brands/arm-hammer-coupons/ (you will need 2 prints of EACH, liquid and pods)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ShopRite will have these on sale for 99c each.

use four printables from  https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons...

coupons will have to be adjusted down to 99c each, limit 4 like Q's per order at SR.

VALID 4/16-22 ONLY 

Only see the $1 Liquid Laundry SR eQ so far.
There is also a $1 on In-Wash Freshness Booster SR eQ and a printable one. Are these on sale too?

BTW, the printable are limit one print? Used to allow you to do it twice. I guess I'll try a different computer...

rsuaver said:   Only see the $1 Liquid Laundry SR eQ so far.
There is also a $1 on In-Wash Freshness Booster SR eQ and a printable one. Are these on sale too?

as noted, some are up, some are coming on Sunday.  Freshness booster s/b on sale, but not free, likely $1-2 after coupons.

the sylvania link redirects me to fw?

scottvm said:   the sylvania link redirects me to fw?
  https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons...

DEAL IDEA
Buy 2 Annies Cheddar Bunnies $2.29
Buy 2 Annies Granola Bars $2.99 ($3.29)
Buy 2 Muir Glen Canned Tomatoes $1.99
Subtotal $14.54 ($15.14)

-(4) $0.75/1 Annies Snacks select packages, exp. Varies
-(1) $1/2 Annies Cheddar Bunnies (EQ Coming Sunday
-(1)$1/2 Annies Granola Bars (EQ Coming Sunday
-(2) $0.50/1 Muir Glen Product, exp. Varies
Pay $4.54
Get a $5.00 Catalina
as low as FREE+$0.46 Money maker after stacked offers

*Assuming this is working off Pre Price Plus card prices, which can not be confirmed until Sunday

printables at www.coupons.com (annies) and MG Q here https://www.facebook.com/MuirGlen/posts/10153834427533015

DULCOEASE TABLETS WITH HYDROSOFT, 25CT, $4.99

SHOPRITE THROUGH 4/22

ARM & HAMMER IN WASH FRESHNESS BOOSTER $1.99

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Some SR's are CLOSED for EASTER SUNDAY. so don't head out til you verify hours. some stores are closing early at 4 or 5PM.

MISTERCHEAP said:   PURINA FANCY FEAST DUOS CAT TREATS - $1.99

Not actually working per reports on LRWC. If you check the Virtual Pantry in the app, it only claims to work on the $3.99 packages, even though the e-coupon says it's valid on any size.

MISTERCHEAP said:   DULCOEASE TABLETS WITH HYDROSOFT, 25CT, $4.99

So buying a DulcoEase product would trigger the DulcoLax eQ?

Dulcolax Coupons Special Offers | Dulcolax
Disclaimer
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   DULCOEASE TABLETS WITH HYDROSOFT, 25CT, $4.99

So buying a DulcoEase product would trigger the DulcoLax eQ?

yes, and I can confirm it works, did it yesterday. also, some boxes are bonus size, think of the possibilities!!

SHOPRITE {THROUGH 4/22]

ICELANDIC PROVISIONS SKYR YOGURT, $1.25 (SALE PRICE)

Question about the Arm & Hammer deals.

So I have clipped the three eQs $1/1, $2/2 and $1/1singles. I understand I need to make two transactions, however, how do I select which eQs to apply? Would it take the two smaller ones first automatically?

note that I also have the booster coupon added as well.

rsuaver said:   Question about the Arm & Hammer deals.

So I have clipped the three eQs $1/1, $2/2 and $1/1singles. I understand I need to make two transactions, however, how do I select which eQs to apply? Would it take the two smaller ones first automatically?

The system auto does it, in the first transaction, the $2/2 will come off, in the second the two 1/1's will hit as long as you buy ONE pods and ONE Liquid.  On the first transaction, you can get any 2 you choose (pods, liquid or 1 of each).

Your call which order you put the  booster purchase on, doesn't really matter. 1 free either way.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
rsuaver said:   Question about the Arm & Hammer deals.

The system auto does it, in the first transaction, the $2/2 will come off, in the second the two 1/1's will hit as long as you buy ONE pods and ONE Liquid.  On the first transaction, you can get any 2 you choose (pods, liquid or 1 of each).

Your call which order you put the  booster purchase on, doesn't really matter. 1 free either way.

Thanks - waiting for restock on the pods now..

Poise pads are supposedly Free + MM after cpn/eCpn and iBotta rebate, but not showing for me. Are these targeted?

rsuaver said:   Poise pads are supposedly Free + MM after cpn/eCpn and iBotta rebate, but not showing for me. Are these targeted?
Are what targeted? The e-coupon or the Ibotta?? Neither is, but the e-coupon may be NLA as it's not new. I still have the Ibotta offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017