• filter:

ShopRite Four Free Sylvania LED A19 60w dimable bulbs (pay tax only) AC starts 4/16

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ShopRite will have these on sale for 99c each.

use four printables from https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-and-rebates-.aspx 

coupons will have to be adjusted down to 99c each, limit 4 like Q's per order at SR.

VALID 4/16-22 ONLY

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Do you see if they are 40w or 60w equiv? Still a few CFLs to get rid of.

I do need 100w or at least 75w equiv at a good price though.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Do you see if they are 40w or 60w equiv? Still a few CFLs to get rid of.

I do need 100w or at least 75w equiv at a good price though.

Definitely 60w equiv rsuaver.

rated:
https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons...
not sure how this cpn stacks but $1 off

Save $1.00 OFF any SYLVANIA CFL or HALOGEN SUPERSAVER Product coupon reads cfl, halogen or led
Note: The expiration date is 30 days from the print date of the coupon

rated:
brusbrother said:   https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-and-rebates-.aspx

Save $1.00 OFF any SYLVANIA CFL or HALOGEN SUPERSAVER Product coupon reads cfl, halogen or led

??? isn't that what I posted in the OP?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
brusbrother said:   https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-and-rebates-.aspx 

??? isn't that what I posted in the OP?

yes but I didn't read the entire post
limited attention span and easily distracted
SQUIRREL!

rated:
The SmartSource site gives me "Unknown error" when I click on the coupon print link. If anyone has successfully saved it as PDF please post it as I am sure it is a multi-use coupon.

rated:
I get the same error. Always:

SmartSource - Message
Unknown Application error: Unable to proceed, Please try after some time.

Need Help?powered by Smart Source logo

rated:
It's not a PDF, it's an FDF whatever that is. I think you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I downloaded 3 coupons using Chrome, Firefox & MS Edge. IE gave an error about Silverlight being outdated.

It's not a multi-use coupon. Each coupon has a different PIN.

rated:
They do this special every couple weeks...I already have a small shelf full of these free bulbs lol.

rated:
Ditto... Each coupon has to be a separate download; after printing one, delete the download, restart browser; rinse repeat. It may take several attempts.

rated:
I picked up 4 bulbs this morning and bought something else while there so the cashier didn't freak out. The coupons scanned without a problem. Thanks MC

rated:
BTW, the ones I picked up are dimmable!

rated:
fpmc1 said:   Ditto... Each coupon has to be a separate download; after printing one, delete the download, restart browser; rinse repeat. It may take several attempts.

With a private browser window, I was able to print 4 without restarting. You do have to wait for the page to print or else it will trigger 'too soon' messages. After the four, close browser, open again. Rinse and repeat.

rated:
rsuaver said:   BTW, the ones I picked up are dimmable!
  same here.
the ones in the past were not dimmable so this is a very good deal and worth lining another shelf entirely!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017