This deal has expired.

Logitech Mk360 Wireless Combo - $16.99 at Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/17300885

WalMart has the Logitech Wireless Combo MK360 on sale for $16.99. Opt for free in-store pickup to avoid $5.99 shipping cost otherwise, shipping is free on orders over $35. 

• Natural-shape mouse with intuitive cursor control
  • 3-year keyboard and up to 6-month mouse battery life
  • Stylish, space-saving design
  • Type comfortably with the Logitech wireless keyboard
  • Rules out the need for wires

Also available at Amazon for $16.99 but for Prime members only. 

Member Summary

logitech (52.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice deal -
Note that this is an undersized keyboard (80% of Logitech's standard size). That can be great in some applications - but annoying if you are expecting a full size KB. 

rated:
Grabbed one from Target last time (via price match). Really nice keyboard and mouse, well worth the money.

rated:
I bought this combo for my parents through Amazon. The mouse wouldn't pair with the USB dongle. I sent it back and they sent me another and the same thing happened. Finally 3rd time was a charm. Think there was some defect issues with them but Amazon would replace it at their cost.

rated:
Can you use these things w/o the receiver ? Like if I had just a tablet w/o a usb port, I can connect it via bluetooth ?

rated:
Not available in my area. Might fatwallet have run them out of stock?

rated:
jvnnion said:   Can you use these things w/o the receiver ? Like if I had just a tablet w/o a usb port, I can connect it via bluetooth ?
  you have to use the Unify USB transmitter come with that, it is not bluetooth if you wish to hook up to the bluetooth device

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017