Lenovo Ideapad 110s 11.6" Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB Memory 32GB eMMC Flash Memory $109.99 via Best Buy at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lenovo Ideapad 110s 11.6" Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB Memory 32GB eMMC Flash Memory $109.99 via Best Buy at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Lenovo Ideapad 110s 11.6" Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB Memory 32GB eMMC Flash Memory
$109.99 via Best Buy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Ideapad-110s-11-6-034-Laptop-Intel-Celeron-2GB-Memory-32GB-eMMC-F-/322340025330

Get everyday computing wherever you with this Lenovo Ideapad 11.6-inch laptop. It includes 32GB of flash storage so that you can store basic files, and 2GB of RAM makes cloud computing a breeze. It also includes a dual-core Intel Celeron processor and Wi-Fi for easy connectivity from this Lenovo Ideapad 11.6-inch laptop. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Mr Star.
This is also available in store - https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1563738

You really have to be careful with these lowest end "laptops". I think the companies go so far in cutting cost that the system is barely usable - and almost none of them is upgradeable (i.e. you can't add memory). I generally like Lenovo products, but this one only has 2GB Memory and 32GB eMMC Flash Memory (instead of a hard drive).
Windows 10 will barely run on a 2GB system (and then only if it can "page" a lot - which requires storage space, which is sorely lacking on this system), and with only 32GB of storage, there is barely room for windows (just a win10 install is about 12 or 15gb). In fact, a guy I know had a 32GB win 10 rig - and when it went to do a big windows update, it crashed because it couldn't even hold the whole update file.
We have a couple of small 2gb/64gb systems and they do OK for light browsing, email, etc. but I personally wouldn't wouldn't go any smaller on a windows machine. However, that is must my 2 cents. YMMV 

agreed 64GB should be min. Can Win 10 use HD for memory expansion k?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017