Q4 4K Waterproof Action Camera WIFI Dual Screen $39.77 + Free Shipping @amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sold by digital_family and Fulfilled by Amazon has Q4 4K Waterproof Action Camera WIFI Dual Screen for $39.77 after using Code: 5JSUCUVY + Free Shipping With Amazon Prime. 

Member Summary

Action Camera
Thanks majjratun
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4,2/5 stars, but FakeSpot gave them an A, so that's a winner in my book.
Lowest price according to camel.

4K yet 1080P?

OP your picture is incorrect. Amazon shows 4K and the picture shows 1080P.

ranger203 said:   OP your picture is incorrect. Amazon shows 4K and the picture shows 1080P.

Thank you.  I just correct the picture. 

So I have one of these, not same one, knock off Go Pro cameras. We call call it a China Pro.... Any way video at 4k sucks, video at 1080 is awesome, the same as a real Go Pro. Battery life is about 1 to 1.5 hours and you can buy additional batteries on eBay for less then $10. What really sucks on the cheap knock offs is the audio. It is almost, wait it is not it is usable.

I have a videos of it here NOTE TURN DOWN AUDIO / IT IS LOUD: https://youtu.be/yHt2XSw0xi8

and here https://youtu.be/5_iZHoUG2tw

I have read other reviews that say similar things.  I follow a bike channel on YouTube and he compared Go Pro the knock off, video was about the same.... but same result of the audio.

This is great entry camera or one to use in addition to the Go Pro. You could get a bunch of these for multiple angles and use the audio from the Go Pro to over play everything.

Lots of Youtube reviews on this camera specifically. Keep your expectations realistic and you should be happy with it.

Green for you OP!

Just ordered one, thank you. Something fun for the kids and I don't have to worry about them accidentally destroying it. I have no doubt they'll get $40 worth of fun out of it.

This sounds good. Cheaper than the Yi I've been looking at.

Nice deal, thank you!

Thanks OP - in for one here too

this one can be a dash cam, thanks op

Thanks. Worth $40 to play with.

Great post OP. It's worth the $39 and just having all the accessories as well.  Needed some to replace the broken ones from my Lightdow 6000. +1.  Now I have another cam as well.

Nice find,thanks OP!

Dead as Dillinger.

Uff! I just missed it. It was really lowest price.

Back for $40.79 w/code R8QXMV4C

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017