• filter:
This deal has expired.

Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Millennium -- $49.88 + FS at Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
​Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Millennium -- $49.88 + FS at WalmartThe Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller is the easier stroller for you and more comfortable for your baby. Equipped with adjustable, reclining, padded seat and all-terrain tires, this lightweight jogging stroller allows you to go anywhere you need with superior comfort for your baby. This Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller features an extra-wide, open wheel base for exceptional stability. The locking swivel wheel allows you to lock the front wheel in place when jogging and unlock it for easy low-speed strolling. This multi-position stroller features a child tray with two cup holders and a convenient parent tray with covered storage and cup holders. With its 16" rear and 12" front all-terrain, rubber bicycle tires, this stroller is easy to push and offer a smooth and comfortable ride for years to come. Designed exceptionally with convenient features, this Carbon Baby Trend jogging stroller will satisfy any parent's desires.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Replace original tire tubes with high quality tubes, and this will last for years.

rated:
Honestly this is amazing what you get for the price. Very good quality so far, sturdy, easy to steal, good size space under for kids stuff or shopping. I also have a car seat that clicks to it and double stroller the same brand as well. I just love this brand. Thanks OP!

rated:
This jogger is perfect for my son,The price also cheaper than before.

rated:
I wanted the Bob jogger but saw this Baby Trend with excellent reviews and substantially cheaper so I decided to give it a try. I am very disappointed. The 2 rear wheels will sometimes wobble and shake as if they are not installed properly but I've had 3 people confirm they are on correctly so I don't know if my stroller is defective or this is just normal but I don't feel comfortable jogging after seeing that happen a few times.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017