Disclaimer
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DFKC2SO?th=1 

Coupon is

DOT3PACK

Now through 4/25 11:59pm PST

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They work independently, you don't need Echo to use Dot.

Is it compatible with ifttt? Can I sense something using my sensor and using ifttt make alexa play some recorded voices?

Very nice. I have 3 Echos and 1 Dot and love them all. Nice benefit from having Amazon Prime is the access to all their music. It's so nice to be able to listen to almost any song you can think of while working in the house. The news brief by NPR is really nice to listen to while shaving and getting cleaned up in the morning. Weather reports to start off the day as well. A great deal and well worth it.

@cmrivera  This is not correct. I have Amazon prime and echo. Echo does not play the entire music, just a sample. It actually cost, I think $10/month to listen songs via echo, only some of them are free. 

Prime Music is a benefit of your Amazon Prime Membership, featuring a growing selection of 2 million songs, always ad-free and on-demand

Cut and pasted from Amazon. com; more than just a sample. Alexa will play those for FREE. Other music can be purchased for a monthly fee, but Prime Music is FREE to stream via Alexa with a Prime Membership.

nice deal, got 3.

black is ok

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017