• filter:
This deal has expired.

AVG Protection 2017 Unlimited Devices - 1 Year + Gaming Headset -- Free AR + $2.99 Ship at Newegg

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is there a code to make it free?

rated:
no code - but if you have premier or shoprunner - then it's free shipping.

rated:
FYI: According to user reviews, the FREE gaming headset can be used on a PC only with an adapter (not included).

rated:
The price is now $59.99 (with free gift)) and with the discount code, -$35.99 = Grand Total: $24.00 (then you'll get the $25 rebate card, so you made a $1.00)

rated:
I have two of these headsets and it works just fine on our xbox s 1 controllers, tablets, phones and laptops, it has the standard connection,no adapter needed, comes wrapped in bubble wraps, no box.

rated:
AVG, the anti-malware malware. Seriously, has the 2017 version stopped with their insane quest to spam the hell out of their customers?

rated:
Does anyone actually use this program? I have used the AVG free for years. I used to like it, but that product went downhill when AVG added their "Zen" garbage to it.

rated:
I want one!But I don't have enough money.Sad.

rated:
marshmellobbq said:   The price is now $59.99 (with free gift)) and with the discount code, -$35.99 = Grand Total: $24.00 (then you'll get the $25 rebate card, so you made a $1.00)
  Well, pay for the stamp to mail in the rebate anyway.

rated:
crap I got in on the one last week for $5 .

rated:
giselmey said:   FYI: According to user reviews, the FREE gaming headset can be used on a PC only with an adapter (not included).
  To use the microphone you would probably need an adapter but the headphones work fine without an adapter. It has a single TRRS connector like you see on cell phones or other similar devices instead of two connectors one for headphones and one for the microphone. TRRS is pretty rare on desktop computers. Might see them on some laptops.

rated:
not seeing shoprunner option at all, wtf?

rated:
tinastoke said:   not seeing shoprunner option at all, wtf?
  I had to double check, but yep it was still there for me.

rated:
not just for game and music is good.

rated:
free gift seems missing now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017