• filter:

$10 Off $50+ Amazon Warehouse Deals Purchase AC + FS @ Amazon (YMMV?)

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon is offering $10 off $50+ Amazon Warehouse Purchases when you use coupon code "EARTH10" at checkout. Shipping is free

Items must be sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals. Some exclusions may apply. 

Update: This offer may be targeted to select accounts or Prime members. Here's a link to a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime

Shop by Category:

Fine Print:  Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 4/22/2017. Offer only applies to products sold by "Amazon Warehouse Deals." Offer good while supplies last. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
may be

rbabek (Apr. 19, 2017 @ 3:07a) |

the Amazon fire hd wont work with 10 off for me, is there a special way to do it?'

luvdemdeals (Apr. 19, 2017 @ 4:42a) |

I've tried this offer with many items from different categories but couldn't get it to work. I'm a Prime member and hear... (more)

cme10ae (Apr. 19, 2017 @ 7:19a) |

If you're having trouble applying the coupon code to your order, triple-check that the seller of the item is Amazon Warehouse Deals. Sometimes on a product page you will need to click "New & Used" and then find the item sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals. 

If you need further help please leave a link to the item you're trying to get below or send me a PM and I'll try my best. - st4rdust
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I grabbed a cooler that I have been hopeful of some promo to come through, this took about 19% off the price

rated:
One time use or ??

rated:
got the Fire HD 8 for $42 so I can fling stuff.

rated:
mminauro1 said:   One time use or ??

Sorry -- I forgot to add the terms and conditions! Updating now. Yes, it is limited to one use per account. 

rated:
thanks op

rated:
Only $10 off a $300 order? Deal stinks.

rated:
myisland said:   Only $10 off a $300 order? Deal stinks.
  My order was $52.30, so the $10 off made about 19% discount, and free shipping

rated:
Thanks OP. Amazon warehouse deals are consistently in much better shape than they claim. Most of the time my items are as good as new.

Also 30 returns on warehouse items vs. no free returns shipping on regular Amazon items.

rated:
Wading into the smart home market ... Smart Things hub available for $80, Hue light starter kit was $60 .. that's before the additional $10 off. Just like the eBay $15 off coupons that they send out, these deals just make me buy stuff I don't need. LOL

rated:
Can you use more than one promo code at a time? Meaning I have one for $5. Can I stack that with this?

rated:
I tried to use the 10.00 off code on the pressure cooker pictured on post one and it won't apply?
Linky 

rated:
gbrown7 said:   Can you use more than one promo code at a time? Meaning I have one for $5. Can I stack that with this?

why don't you do a 'test order' and report back to the team here?

rated:
Code did not work for me... Says it cannot be applied to the purchase. Bummed. Not sure why it looks like it was working for some people but not for others.

rated:
lostinhue said:   Code did not work for me... Says it cannot be applied to the purchase. Bummed. Not sure why it looks like it was working for some people but not for others.
  Same here. "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

rated:
Doesn't seem to work for video games

rated:
I've had decent luck with Warehouse Deals, but I also check other sellers and make sure I'm ordering from one that has the item in good/great condition and with good reviews.

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   got the Fire HD 8 for $42 so I can fling stuff.
  Was that the only item in your order? I'm trying to grab one as well, and I keep getting the "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase" error message.

rated:
Make sure that the item you're trying to buy is sold by Amazon Warehouse! When I was testing out this coupon I noticed that sometimes items will show on the category page, but "add to cart" would add items from another seller.

rated:
Dilbertic said:   I tried to use the 10.00 off code on the pressure cooker pictured on post one and it won't apply?
Linky

I got it to work with this link! Just make sure the seller is Amazon Warehouse Deals. https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01MFEBQH1/ref=dp_olp_us...

rated:
Code did not work for me

rated:
Worked fine for me, thanks. Got a B&D 20V 4Ah LiIon battery plus another little trinket to hit the strike point.

rated:
It only seems to work with Amazon Prime accounts.

rated:
alanstarr said:   
Monkeybiz said:   got the Fire HD 8 for $42 so I can fling stuff.
  Was that the only item in your order? I'm trying to grab one as well, and I keep getting the "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase" error message.

wowzer! this HD 8 is sweet, and looks in mint condition for being "acceptable" for $42. Two day shipping is amazing, just updating it now. My old first gen 7" was just used as clock, this will be much more useful. Feels nice and light in one hand, a bit of a stretch over Nexus 7 but still doable. 

Yes it was the only item I ordered and I just follow the link to "New and Used" to find sold by Amazon. The Prime bunny delivered! 

rated:
cindyupenn said:   It only seems to work with Amazon Prime accounts.
  I do not have a Prime account, and it worked just fine for me.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
I put this in the quick summary and I know it's been said in comments above but I wanted to reiterate: If you're having trouble applying the coupon code to your order, triple-check that the seller of the item is Amazon Warehouse Deals. Sometimes on a product page you will need to click "New & Used" and then find the item sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals. 

If you need further help please leave a link to the item you're trying to get below or send me a PM and I'll try my best. 

rated:

rated:
The coupon doesn't work when I try to buy any of these Kindles (all sold by Amazon Warehouse):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B018SZT3BK/ref=dp_olp_us...

One poster mentioned that it shouldn't matter, but I do not have Prime.

rated:

rated:
It looks like this offer might be targeted. I'm wondering if it has to do with Amazon Prime after all. Here's a link to a free 30-day trial if anyone wants to test that. 

rated:
Code worked perfect for me. Bought some RAM. I'm not a Prime member either

rated:
had to delete a dozen old devices in the Prime app store before it would let me run it. All is good now.

rated:
Applied OK to a Kindle purchase.

Thanks OP!

rated:
Amazon has 20% off select Warehouse Items (no code required) and it stacks with this promotion. 

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1564687

rated:
Any way to figure out which items, exactly?

rated:
BlackFire said:   Any way to figure out which items, exactly?

Yes! Should work on everything on this page: https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_2?ie=UTF8&node=16059679011

rated:
I tried to buy 2 Amazon dots- from the warehouse deals- total was 76.48 but said promo code didn't apply.  I am a prime member- not used this offer before, so can't figure out the issue.  Anyone else have problems?  OOPS- I see that only certain categories are valid- that's the issue.  

rated:
Thanks OP! Got twenty four MERV-10 2" filters for $38 bucks shipped before tax.

Skipping 3 Messages...
rated:
I've tried this offer with many items from different categories but couldn't get it to work. I'm a Prime member and heard about the offer here. I did not receive a promo email on this from Amazon

edit: Just wanted to add that I made sure the seller of each item was the required seller (AWD)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017