This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

Amazon Fire HD 10 16GB Tablet - Black + $51 in SYW Rewards -- $99.99 at kmart.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Amazon Fire HD 10 16GB Tablet - Black + $51 in SYW Rewards
-- $99.99
http://www.kmart.com/amazon-fire-hd-10-wifi-16gb-black/p-00355425000P

Our largest display on our thinnest Amazon Fire Tablet yet--with beautiful widescreen 10.1 in. HD display, fast quad-core processor up to 1.5GHz, rear-facing 5 MP camera and front-facing HD camera, and up to 128 GB of expandable storage via microSD. All-new Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover what to do next. Take selfies and more with the rear-facing 5 MP camera and front-facing HD camera.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Amazon Fire HD 10 16GB (194.59kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
YMMV as "shipping temporarily unavailable" and no stores within 50 miles have it in stock.  Good luck all.

rated:
Snagged 2 of these Fire HD10's in Texas! One for me & one to sell. Thanks OP.

rated:
Bummer. Chrome and Edge using my laptop will not display price, just a spinning circle. My phone finds it, but sold by Sears for $229 not available.

rated:
wish they would bring back the micro HDMI output as on the 2012 Kindle Fire HD model

rated:
Same spinning wheel and online chat says not in stock at any of the locals. Questioned the SWY points.

rated:
No Play store.

rated:
Hello, There are pretty easy ways to add Google Play store and Chrome to an "Amazon" device. A quick web search will show you how. I have done it and it works. Makes the Fire worth the $

rated:
richl said:   Hello, There are pretty easy ways to add Google Play store and Chrome to an "Amazon " device. A quick web search will show you how. I have done it and it works. Makes the Fire worth the $

Same here.
I'm no techie but it was easy to find the info and follow the instructions with no complicated rooting involved.

rated:
For those of you wanting to get in on the Kmart/Fire HD 10" $99.00 tablet AND you have a CitiBank card, you can do a Citi Price Rewind very easily. Just do a screen shot of the Kmart Fire HD 10" tablet screen, and go buy the tablet anywhere. Submit a Citi Price Rewind for the cost difference!  (Unfort. you will not be able to claim the $51 in SYW points IF you could have bought the tablet at your Kmart store)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017