Ebates Double In-Store Cash Back at 38 Stores (B&M Only)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ebates is offering Double in-store cash back, available at 38 brick & mortar stores, through 4/17.

Offer valid at participating US stores only. Purchases are subject to applicable store policies. In-Store Cash Back offers are not valid for online orders. To earn In-Store Cash Back you must link the In-Store Cash Back offer to your credit or debit card connected to your Ebates account and pay with the linked card. Debit card purchases must be processed as signature, i.e., credit transactions, in order to be eligible for Cash Back. In-Store Cash Back offers are valid for 1 transaction and must be relinked for each following transaction in order to earn Cash Back.

www.ebates.com/in-store-cash-back.htm 

- Amer ican Eagle/Aer ie 2.0%

- Ann Taylor 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- Athleta 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- Bed Bath and Beyond 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- buy-buy Baby 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- cb 2 2.0% (Was 1.0%)

- Charlotte Russe 4.0% (Was 2.0%) 

- Char ming Charlie 2.0% (Was 1.0%)

- Claim Jumper 20.0% (Was 10.0%)

- Cla rks 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Club Mana co 5% (Was 2.5%) 

- Cost Pl us Worls Mar ket 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- Crate and Bar rel 2% (Was 1.0%)

- Destination X L 5.0% (Was 2.5%) 

- EXPRESS 5.0% (Was 2.5%)

- Fashion to Figure 5.0% (Was 2.5%)

- Gap 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- GH Bass and Co. 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- G N C 10.0% (Was 5.0%)

- John Var vatos 10.0% (Was 5.0%)

- Johnston & Murphy 10.0% (Was 5.0%)

- Jos. A. Ba nk 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Lord & Taylor 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- MAC Cosmetics 6.0% (Was 3.0%)

- Ma cys 5.0% (Was 2.5%)

- Men's Wearhou se 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Moosej aw 5.0% (Was %)

- New York & Company 5.0% (Was 2.5%)

- Old Na vy 4.0% (Was 2.0%)

- Pet co 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Plow an Hear th 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Rebecca Taylor 7.0% (Was 3.5%)

- Sa ks Fifth Avenue 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Sa ks OFF 5TH 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Saltgrass Steak House 20.0% (Was 10.0%)

- Splendid 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- Tervis 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

- The Bod y Shop 8.0% (Was 4.0%)

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=LePHaeAGqNM

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

my account is blocked. Did they crack down on multiple accounts? Worth contacting CSR?

vickh said:   my account is blocked. Did they crack down on multiple accounts? Worth contacting CSR?

Yeah, multiple accounts are a no-no. You can contact Customer Care here: https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm

so if i have a family member or friend who lives at another address and does not have a computer or cellphone they can not allow me to use my pc to help them open an account and order items through ebates, get referal bonus...Even if it is legit and only 2 accounts?

funnybone76 said:   so if i have a family member or friend who lives at another address and does not have a computer or cellphone they can not allow me to use my pc to help them open an account and order items through ebates, get referal bonus...Even if it is legit and only 2 accounts?

That's a question for Ebates! Sorry I can't be of more help. The link to contact them is above.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017