Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Dell Refurbished Computers: Up to 40% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping

https://www.dellrefurbished.com/ 

Dell Refurbished is offering Up to 40% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping using one of the coupon codes listed below.

Codes as follows:

• DELL40LAPTOP - 40% Off Any Dell Laptop Purchase (excludes Clearance items)
  • DELL40DESK - 40% Off Any Dell Desktop Purchase (excludes Clearance items and 7010 models)
  • DELL30MONITOR - 30% Off Any Dell Monitor Purchase (excludes Clearance items) 
  • DELL25ANYITEM - 25% Off Any Item (excludes Clearance items) 

Departments:

Note: Exclusions Apply!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DELL4OLAPTOP invalid.

@TempName13 - Try DELL40LAPTOP

DELL40LAPTOP says code invalid.

Weird. This even came from an official FW email

jfshopper said:   DELL40LAPTOP says code invalid.
  Yup....invalid....

I bought a refurbished unit last year after Black Friday. I would not do it again. The first unit was defective and after 3 reinstalls of operating system we gave up. The replacement now has a different issue and I have spent at least 6 hours on line with this, including a reinstall of the operating system. Of course that means you lose everything on the computer. No surprise that their phone techs are very difficult to understand because of their heavy accent. They just look up stuff in some kind of fix it recipe and do not know how to actually fix a specific problem. Do not buy a refurb unless you have a ton of time to waste.

Correct Code:

DELL40LAP

Invalid for me too. What's the deal FW? I thought this was a reputable site.

Awesome thanks, just got a nice laptop

By the way, figured out the correct code is DELL40LAP
 since the other one wasn't dell40desktop

That one does work far too late to purchase the ones I wanted. I have purchased 5 in the last two months for the kids though. Thank you for the correct code. Only goit one bad unit. Free return and refund.

Did anyone get the desktop code to work?

DELL40LAP works

Neither DELL40LAPTOP nor DELL40LAP is working. Valid code please.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017