• filter:
This deal has expired.

Get a $100 Lowe's Gift Card for only $90 - Super Fast Email delivery at ebay.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit 5.  Received all 5 gift cards within 15 minutes via email.

rated:
not work for me

rated:
In for 3. These do combine with other Lowes coupons such as the $15 off $50 or 10% off coupons.

rated:
hanydropro said:   not work for me
  What do you mean "not work"? If you did not get the gift cards contact them via eBay and they will e-mail you the card and pin numbers. I always have to go that route. For whatever reason I never receive the e-mail with the cards.

rated:
in for 3. thanks.

rated:
Hilarious story, today I went to Lowe's to use these and had 20 minutes of my time wasted because the employees at the store were trying to tell me that I couldn't use my email delivery Lowe's gift card in store. After 20 minutes finally a manager came and told them (what I had already told them 20 times) that I could.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017