• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

JBL Yurbuds Inspire 100 Sport Earphones
$4.99
http://www.jbl.com/yurbuds-sport-headphones/INSPIRE+100+MOSSY+OAK.html?dwvar_INSPIRE%20100%20MOSSY%20OAK_color=Green

Exclusive to yurbuds, our patented TwistLock Technology provides a secure fit that is guaranteed never to fall out even during the most rigorous physical activities.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Free shipping, and decent ear buds. Thanks OP.

Limit of two, they also have the Orange Womens version for $4.99 as well. They would be perfect for my daughter, she has issues with most earbuds being too large and uncomfortable. Just ordered her an iPhone 7, so no joy for her.

rated:
In for Green one. this is my 2nd time purchase. thanks OP!

rated:
I bought one pair of this last time for the same price. it is so good that I am waiting for the deal again. Ordered two more now. can't beat the quality.

rated:
Good earphones for sporting; bought these the last time there was a deal. My only complaint is that the 3.5mm plug pops out easily, for whatever reason.

rated:
Womens are sold out

rated:
Great headphones. Good quality, the wrap-around ear doohickeys stay put, and the cable itself is nice and tough.

rated:
Any waterproof ones?

rated:
Thanks OP, bought two last time, got two this time. Great headphones for 5 bucks each.

rated:
horrible, got mine and they were way too big to fit in my ears

rated:
the color😔

rated:
Shipped within one hour of ordering and arrived the next day. Surprisingly good sound for $5. Everyone complaining about fit, read the instructions. They don't fit like conventional buds. I thought the same until I followed instructions. Very comfortable and secure fit.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017