Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Petco (7.61kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MrsGuin said:   http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/petco-instore-coupons?  

Must present coupon with Pals Rewards Card

Are they a stickler for having the actual card or can phone number be used?

rated:
I haven't seen my card in years! Phone number has always been fine

rated:
Good product for the price.

rated:
If you don't have a dog, or don't use this product, please consider getting it and donating it to your local Humane Society, other animal rescue group, or Meals On Wheels (if your's also delivers pet food). And tell your friends!

rated:
somanycats said:   If you don't have a dog, or don't use this product, please consider getting it and donating it to your local Humane Society, other animal rescue group, or Meals On Wheels (if your's also delivers pet food). And tell your friends!
Or drop it in the donation bin at the store exit.  

rated:
​Went to Petco this morning, picked up a $19.99 four pound bag of Nutro Wild Frontier dog food with salmon as the main ingredient.  They have venison and chicken varieties also.  Coupon worked perfectly, took off the $19.99 automatically. Great coupon!!!!!  ​Edit:   Now coupon says excludes Max and Ultra, but not Wild Frontier.     Hmmmmmm.

rated:
Thanks OP .....Donating to my local SPCA

rated:
FWIW -- This is a manufacturer's coupon.  In some states --like mine, Virginia -- manufacturers' coupons are treated as part of the sales price subject to sales tax.  So, when I redeem this for the $19.99 price of the dog food, I still have to pay Virginia tax of 6%, or $1.20.  Retailers' coupons, on the other hand, are treated as a discount to the sales price, and you don't pay any Virginia sales tax on the free item.

rated:
Same in Colorado they charged tax, not a problem.

rated:
what about cats??? not fair! MEOW!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017