• filter:
This deal has expired.

Amazon Add-on Item: 6-Count 5.3oz. Walkers Shortbread Stem Ginger Biscuits for $4.19

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

0 (34.00kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon has 6-Count 5.3oz. Walkers Shortbread Stem Ginger Biscuits available for $4.19 on any qualifying $25+ order (details). Shipping is free w/ Prime or on $35+ orders.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Comes up $25 for me...4

rated:
Thx OP, this is pretty clearly a price mistake by Amazon, as it is a 6 pack box that is 1/6th the price its been all throughout the history of the product.

Bought the max, which was 4, AMZN usually pretty good about honoring price mistakes.

rated:
This is, as noted by OP, an add-on item. To get the $4.19 price, click on "other sellers", the list will come up, the $4.19 will be the first one, select it.
Note: It is not currently available, ships in 1-2 months. Gave me an expected delivery date of May 10-30. For anything Walker at this price, I'll wait!
Thanks OP.

rated:
I ordered 4 -- let's see what happens

rated:
I love ginger, & these are superb! Especially with Tea. The richness of the dense butter cookie, with chunks of real ginger is wonderful.

rated:
Looks dead now; the price is "fixed", I guess. $41.50 shows as the lowest price under 'other sellers'.

rated:
Don't think the price was "fixed". It was an "add-on" item, sold by Amazon.com, and that is no longer listed. Add-ons often sell out quickly, and also seem to come and go in no way that makes any sense to me. It's best to jump on them right away. And if it's something you buy regularly, just keep checking back- one day it's there, the next it's gone, and the next it may be back again

rated:
The ginger makes it great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017