Logitech - MK530 Advanced Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse $24.99 @Bestbuy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does it work?

rated:
$51.95 at Amazon...

Thanx for posting OP.

Green.

rated:
AusTexDealSeeker said:   $51.95 at Amazon. ..

Thanx for posting OP.

Green.

me too

rated:
Love this little keyboard. Has a nice feel to the keystrokes.

rated:
what r u talking abt... i bought it yesterday..& the keys are very big.. the kb takes lot of space too.. but i need a kb at this time.. will see if i can get comfy with it..

rated:
$49.99 for me

rated:
Love this keyboard. Had a previous one of near identical model for a few years then bought this one to replace it. Love the look and the feel of the shallow keys.

rated:
is there a coupon involved with this? I see $49.99 as the price

rated:
Distant50 said:   Does it work?
  No. It shows $49.99 for me. Amazon is 52.87. Moreover, It also has a Certified Refurbished one for $37.58

rated:
I only see $49.99..

rated:
Great, comfortable keyboard. My husband bought this keyboard for him, but I absolutely love it and I'm glad he decided to splurge and treat himself!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017