• filter:
This deal has expired.

57% off on Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C, Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger $51.99 + FS @amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon is offering Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C, Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger, 20100mAh External Battery, 6A Output Type-C Port for Macbook, Nexus, Nintendo Switch & PowerIQ for iPhone iPad & Samsung for 51.99.

Features:

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • MacBook Compatibility: In addition to standard functionality, USB-C Compatible: Fully compatible with the new MacBook (not MacBook Pro), charging at 5V/3A. USB-C port acts as input and output.
  • Ultra-High Capacity: Recommended by Time Magazine, the PowerCore+'s 20100mAh capacity can fully charge 1 MacBook, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad Air 2 on a single charge.
  • User Friendly: Its compact size, LED Power Wheel, premium components and aluminum-alloy case make it easily portable, durable and user friendly.
  • What You Get: PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C power bank, 60cm USB to USB-C cable, 90cm USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, travel pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good product! The Anker PowerCore+ 20100 has worked great for me. It recharges my phone several times before needing a recharge itself and has a clear display of how much of its charge remains so I know if it needs to be plugged in for the night or not. Having two ports to charge has helped a friend when we both need to charge at the same time.

rated:
Not bad! Last time i was buying RAVpower only for $49.

rated:
mivabilow said:   Not bad! Last time i was buying RAVpower only for $49.
  The RAVpower unit identical to this (20,100mah, USB-C) was $34.99 about a month ago.  I jumped on that one thanks to the post here on FW.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017