• filter:

Apple - iPhone SE 16GB - (AT&T) 149.99 Retail Price at Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I know the one for simple mobile is posted but At&t is always easier to unlock via their online request line. 

Apple - iPhone SE 16GB AT&T 

AT&T unlock request site 

4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136-by-640 resolution
A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
12MP iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording at 240 fps
1.2MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
LTE1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
iOS 10 and iCloud
Available in rose gold, silver, gold, and space gray

Member Summary

iphone (8.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
gmangut said:   I know the one for simple mobile is posted but At&t is always easier to unlock via their online request line.

Plus the price on the Simple version went up $10 and is only available in one color (Rose Gold) at that price.

rated:
 This is a really great deal… Especially for somebody wanting to dip their toes in the Apple ecosystem at a great price. 

rated:
Only Gold available for shipping.  No pickup available > 250-miles for me in-store

rated:
Just got a Rose Gold and a Space Gray shipped to my house - awesome deal!

rated:
Received the phone about 1 week ago. no complaints.

rated:
thanks op

rated:
Is this a no contract phone? Also will it work on Verizon after it's unlocked?

rated:
All sold out online - not sure if I can go to store and check?

rated:
pjrxj said:   Is this a no contract phone? Also will it work on Verizon after it's unlocked?
  It'll probably be a no go on the verizon side but it is a non contract phone. Retail Price selection for the non contract.

rated:
nrajeev said:   All sold out online - not sure if I can go to store and check?
  Wow! it sure does look like it! Give it a go price should be the same in-store.

looks like it might of been a price mistake. Some stores did sell at 149.99 others said 449. Highly YMMV

rated:
Dead?

Showing $449.99 or $6.66 for 30 months.

rated:
Me thinks it was a price mistake, but we shall see....

rated:
Best Buy just sent me a "Shipped" notice for the two phones I ordered - not a price mistake!

rated:
Anyone please post the receipt. I will try if the Best Buy store can price match it.

rated:
ItsJustDon said:   Best Buy just sent me a "Shipped" notice for the two phones I ordered - not a price mistake!

Yes it was. They just happened to honor it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017