• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I picked up this TV in the 55 inch version Easter Sunday at Sam's Club for $978 (That was a sale price and that sale is now over.). TV works great. It looks really slick and modern, too. One data point if it matters to you: this is the 2016 model, not 2017.

I added the TV in the OP to my cart and it shows it costs $1,697.99. not $1,266.99 as stated in the OP.

Using promo code SPRING15 will get you $30 off if you are a new customer.

rated:
Thanks OP!  I was looking for that exact model.

Kev

rated:
The 55 inch version is now only $898 at Sam's Club. It just went on sale today ($300 off regular retail). I called SamsClub.com and they are giving me back the difference from what I paid and the new sales price plus sales tax, which is about an $86 difference.

rated:
Deal is back on. I just got one (Samsung UN65KS8000 - 65-Inch) for $1266.99 from jet.com. Also got 3% cash back from ebates & 2% cash back from my Fidelity credit card. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017